2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Remember That One Horrible Band?
sigma7
Oct 16 2008, 07:43 PM
GMC:er
these guys are just a slow-mo version of this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7GpiRiFOo0

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Oct 17 2008, 04:02 AM
QUOTE (sigma7 @ Oct 16 2008, 10:43 AM) *
these guys are just a slow-mo version of this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7GpiRiFOo0

I dont even like Dragonforce, but there 1,000 times better then these other guys! wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Oct 17 2008, 11:24 AM
QUOTE (MickeM @ Oct 16 2008, 07:43 PM) *
I clicked it. laugh.gif I love that song biggrin.gif
So how much do I owe you, or does that make us even since I didn't click it the first time? huh.gif wink.gif

We'll call it even biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
J.E.
Oct 20 2008, 11:16 PM
QUOTE (RIP Dime @ Oct 15 2008, 11:19 AM) *
The one with the embarrassing Youtube video(Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BgNhR9oisM God, so horrible), well the bassist from that mess is actually a great musician, and his project Indricothere, sounds pretty awesome. This is one of those "pleasant surprise" kinda bands, I thought it would be horrible at first but...well, just listen to the songs on his Myspace. I think you'll agree it's pretty good. Just thought I'd share. smile.gif
Haha i discovered that on youtube a week ago or so, thats just gibberish man! my ears a bleeding!

--------------------
Can you imagine?

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:55 PM