Future Video Chat Topics, sugesstions from you?
What would you like to see in the v-chat
about software/recording?
recording rhythm guitars [ 4 ] ** [18.18%]
using software modelers [ 1 ] ** [4.55%]
nuendo/cubase tutorial [ 1 ] ** [4.55%]
how to make good drums using EZDrummer [ 3 ] ** [13.64%]
how to make a good lead tone [ 7 ] ** [31.82%]
how to make a good mix [ 2 ] ** [9.09%]
how to master your mixes [ 4 ] ** [18.18%]
Total Votes: 8
Guests cannot vote 
Ivan Milenkovic
Sep 11 2011, 01:07 PM
Instructor
Hey guys, here you can post suggestions for main topics of future chats smile.gif

I'm also starting to do some software tutorials if you like, and here\s a little poll to see what would you like me to present in the chat smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 5)
JadGh
Sep 14 2011, 06:51 PM
GMC:er
please Ivan download GarageBand and lets see what can be done with that software!!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Sep 14 2011, 08:08 PM
Instructor
Hmm, just checked and the problem is Garageband is not available for PC mate sad.gif Unfortunately I cannot install it!

If I can help in any other way, I would be glad to.

--------------------

+Quote Post
JPBluestring
Sep 15 2011, 12:51 AM
GMC:er
Glad you ask. This is a great question.

I would find it interesting to see how you personally work to learn a new song from scratch.
Do you mainly figure it out by hear and then look at the tab to figure out the more complex parts?
Tabs seem to be a hit and miss depending on the hearing ability of those who post them on the web and their take on how it is played.
Is there any trick to remember all the sequences, i.e counting verses, choruses, bar measures etc?
Do you take summary notes to review before a show or is it just practice makes perfect with the band?
We all have our own way I suppose but it would be interesting to learn the right and most efficient way if there is one.

Also, your session with Nuendo last Sunday was absolutely great! Thanks again.
I think there would be an interest in showing Mastering techniques.

Tks

JPBluestring
PS: Like the Sweet Home Alabama song video. Great
smile.gif

+Quote Post
thefireball
Sep 15 2011, 11:58 AM
Learning Roadie
I think I'll start joining chats again. It's sad, I'm not able to attend your chats Ivan, because I'm at church.

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Sep 19 2011, 08:28 PM
Instructor
I hope with the video chat publish option, this issue will be solved a bit mate. If you need any specific help, you can let me know before the chat, and I'll address it there for you, and you can check it out later, that can work to smile.gif

QUOTE (JPBluestring @ Sep 15 2011, 01:51 AM) *
Glad you ask. This is a great question.

I would find it interesting to see how you personally work to learn a new song from scratch.
Do you mainly figure it out by hear and then look at the tab to figure out the more complex parts?
Tabs seem to be a hit and miss depending on the hearing ability of those who post them on the web and their take on how it is played.
Is there any trick to remember all the sequences, i.e counting verses, choruses, bar measures etc?
Do you take summary notes to review before a show or is it just practice makes perfect with the band?
We all have our own way I suppose but it would be interesting to learn the right and most efficient way if there is one.

Also, your session with Nuendo last Sunday was absolutely great! Thanks again.
I think there would be an interest in showing Mastering techniques.

Tks

JPBluestring
PS: Like the Sweet Home Alabama song video. Great
smile.gif

Thanks a lot for this feedback man, I appreciate it! smile.gif I'm glad you liked the session, and yeah, I will address this question on the Sunday's chat, writing it down! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:44 PM