Chuck Norris And Banking In Warsaw
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 2 2012, 01:57 PM
Instructor
YES! I laughed my hiney off when I saw the image of our karate busting friend on the window of a certain bank in Warsaw! biggrin.gif

Check this out:

I got there at 7.30 AM on Tuesday and it felt like I was dreaming (got only 2.30 hrs of sleep in that night) when I saw Chuck starring at me from his window laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 2 2012, 07:00 PM
Instructor
Hahaha... that is surreal ! Bank with us or Chuck will come into your room at night and kill you. ph34r.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 2 2012, 09:02 PM
GMC:er
Nice! It's a great kick to see ads in other countries. Some Japanese ads, that we never see in that states, are somewhat of a sore spot for celebs if they go viral. Here is Ahnuld Terminator man in a crazy Japanese ad, more funny than most.

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 2 2012, 08:57 AM) *
YES! I laughed my hiney off when I saw the image of our karate busting friend on the window of a certain bank in Warsaw! biggrin.gif

Check this out:

I got there at 7.30 AM on Tuesday and it felt like I was dreaming (got only 2.30 hrs of sleep in that night) when I saw Chuck starring at me from his window laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 3 2012, 07:17 AM
Instructor
No way!! laugh.gif Arnold is talking Japanese now? laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Dinaga
Jun 3 2012, 12:27 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Hahaha - Chuck is really a living legend - there hasn't really been a joke about him that hasn't been told biggrin.gif

I laughed so darn much at the Arnold commercial! That's HILARIOUS biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 3 2012, 08:14 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Dinaga @ Jun 3 2012, 11:27 AM) *
Hahaha - Chuck is really a living legend - there hasn't really been a joke about him that hasn't been told biggrin.gif

I laughed so darn much at the Arnold commercial! That's HILARIOUS biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Yeah! Clearly, any Schwarzie joke is funny enough even before it actually starts biggrin.gif

The nice fact about Chuck Norris is that he personally hand picked the 10 best jokes about him!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 4 2012, 08:47 AM
Instructor
The Japanese are amazing at getting people to do things they wouldn't normally do, exclusively for them ! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Dinaga
Jun 4 2012, 11:06 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jun 4 2012, 07:47 AM) *
The Japanese are amazing at getting people to do things they wouldn't normally do, exclusively for them ! biggrin.gif

Good luck with trying to get this song out of your head! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 4 2012, 06:06 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Dinaga @ Jun 4 2012, 10:06 AM) *

.... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif this is fit for a torture anthem laugh.gif

+Quote Post
fkalich
Jun 4 2012, 06:26 PM
GMC:er
I assume that "Fits" is a mind altering drug. I want to try some of that "Fits" stuff, I think it would be cool to see a dancing Tree Person. Where can I get it?

QUOTE (Dinaga @ Jun 4 2012, 05:06 AM) *

+Quote Post
Opetholic
Jun 4 2012, 06:30 PM
Learning Guitar Lord
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 4 2012, 05:06 PM) *
.... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif this is fit for a torture anthem laugh.gif

LOL biggrin.gif
I will make this the base melody for my solo in the next collaboration tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 4 2012, 06:32 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Opetholic @ Jun 4 2012, 05:30 PM) *
LOL biggrin.gif
I will make this the base melody for my solo in the next collaboration tongue.gif

wink.gif and I shall make it impossible to be implemented biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 09:58 AM