3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Update!, GMC refocus
Gabriel Leopardi
May 3 2011, 05:57 AM
Instructor
Thanks everybody for the feedback! It's very important to us to know your opinion and to receive all this suggestions. I think that the new changes sound very promising. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
May 3 2011, 09:44 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Mudbone @ May 2 2011, 11:02 PM) *
Okay, I'm a little dense, do the new monthly rates apply to members who are already subscribed? Or do I have to cancel my subscription and sign up again?

You have to do the later ( "Or do I have to cancel my subscription and sign up again?" ). We cannot go in and change someone's payment plan (regardless if we intend to lower or raise the fees)- that has to be initiated by the customer.

** To avoid confusion questions about switching payment plans should be asked via email to [email protected] **
Please let us know which email you use to login when contacting us!

QUOTE (Sollesnes @ May 2 2011, 11:41 PM) *
Also still no information anywhere on GMC about private lessons except one topic in forum which is not even sticky.

The private lessons information was unfortunately removed yesterday - an explanation thread will be up soon.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
carminemarotta
May 8 2011, 11:11 AM
GMC:er
Hello
from when this "new" GMC will start? I mean are Cosmin and Ivan already able to give "fast" answers to questions on the lessons?

Thanks in advance
Carmine
PS my membership ended few days ago, thinking of renewing it unsure.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 8 2011, 12:35 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (carminemarotta @ May 8 2011, 10:11 AM) *
Hello
from when this "new" GMC will start? I mean are Cosmin and Ivan already able to give "fast" answers to questions on the lessons?

Thanks in advance
Carmine
PS my membership ended few days ago, thinking of renewing it unsure.gif

Hey hey tongue.gif I am waiting for your questions (I'm usually online from 10.30 AM 'till 7.30 PM Monday to Friday) so please do ask me anything you wish to know tongue.gif

cheerios!

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
May 8 2011, 08:51 PM
GMC Founder
^^ What he said smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
carminemarotta
May 25 2011, 02:32 PM
Still a lesson everyday? smile.gif
Carmine

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
May 25 2011, 02:45 PM
Instructor
Kris wrote in the first post of this topic that lessons will be published every other day, instead of every day.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
May 25 2011, 09:07 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (carminemarotta @ May 25 2011, 03:32 PM) *
Still a lesson everyday? smile.gif
Carmine

Heheh you are saying it like it's a bad thing smile.gif hahah

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
carminemarotta
May 25 2011, 09:23 PM
Ha ha ha Bogdan biggrin.gif
Just wanted to check when the update will start.
Carmine

+Quote Post
Fusar
Jun 1 2011, 07:18 PM
Ah great!!! I'll finish all my exams next week, so I have plenty of time to play bass and guitar and so I'll renew my subscription, since I can afford 10 euros smile.gif

--------------------

For all who are interested, I own a Yahama Pacifica 112 and a Spider Line 6 15W Amp

+Quote Post
mhskeide
Jun 1 2011, 08:52 PM
Accomplished Tone Guru
Hmm, with both lower prices and the new features, as well as quality before quantity, I`ll probably spend some money here this summer as well biggrin.gif
I also dig that there will be more collabs! I have bought myself some decent recording equipment no, so I am eager to test it out while I can play loud at home biggrin.gif

--------------------
Take your music seriously, but not yourself

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 10:51 AM