2 Pages V  < 1 2  
I Became An Octopus!, Let me introduce you my brand new babe!!
Marc_Maiden
Apr 17 2010, 06:43 PM
GMC:er
awesome man! i really want either a 7 or 8 string now...am actually about to pull the trigger....but where can i find one of these?

btw, nice ibanez rg570 and rg770dx ... those are old school versions! early 90's!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Marc
Current Set up:
Atomic Reactor 2x12 Cab/power amp with a Digitech rp1000 as a preamp
Schecter c1 plus electric guitar

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Apr 17 2010, 06:49 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Marc_Maiden @ Apr 17 2010, 06:43 PM) *
awesome man! i really want either a 7 or 8 string now...am actually about to pull the trigger....but where can i find one of these?

btw, nice ibanez rg570 and rg770dx ... those are old school versions! early 90's!

don't know if you looked in to these
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=34569
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL3X0c86y_U

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Apr 17 2010, 07:44 PM
QUOTE (Marc_Maiden @ Apr 17 2010, 07:43 PM) *

Thanks Marc. This one is specially made by a local Luthier that I'm work with. But I know that there are some models of 8 strings Ibanez and Schecter rounding there. You should find something on a major instrument store or at least ask.

+Quote Post
Wilska
Apr 18 2010, 02:11 PM
Wow.. that's a monster! You must be able to tear down the sky and raise mountains with that guitar. Scary!

--------------------
------ Wilska's Gear ------

Guitars: Gibson Flying V Faded '67, ESP Ltd Alexi 600, Jackson Kelly KE3
Pickups: SD Blackout, Emg 81/85
Amp: Krank Rev Jr Pro
Effects: Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah, Digitech Hardwire CM-2, Digitech Hardwire DL-8, MXR Phase 90
Recording: Blackstar HT-DistX, Line6 Pod X3 Live
Pick: Dunlop Jazz III XL black, Dunlop Ultex Sharp 1.14 and 1.40
Strings: GHS Boomers 10-52, Rotosound 10-46

+Quote Post
shatterd
Apr 18 2010, 03:14 PM
Very nice! Congrats! I'm still playing a 6 and only thinking about a 7. Looks like they did a great job building that guityar. Can't wait to hear and see it in a lesson.

--------------------
Ibanez RG470AH
Digitech RP1000
Tech21 'Sound Engine' 60 1x12 cab

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Apr 18 2010, 07:15 PM
QUOTE (Wilska @ Apr 18 2010, 03:11 PM) *
Wow.. that's a monster! You must be able to tear down the sky and raise mountains with that guitar. Scary!

QUOTE (shatterd @ Apr 18 2010, 04:14 PM) *
Very nice! Congrats! I'm still playing a 6 and only thinking about a 7. Looks like they did a great job building that guityar. Can't wait to hear and see it in a lesson.

Thank you so much guys. Not that much as tear down the sky and raise mountains, but I can make my windows shake. Hahaha

+Quote Post
Stephane Lucarel...
Apr 18 2010, 07:55 PM
Instructor
Very impressive axe Santiago, congrats !

--------------------

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Apr 18 2010, 10:40 PM
QUOTE (Stephane Lucarelli @ Apr 18 2010, 08:55 PM) *
Very impressive axe Santiago, congrats !

Thanks Stephane. It still impress me every time I grab it to play.

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Apr 18 2010, 11:10 PM
Instructor
Wow, that's awesome man! Congratulations! smile.gif These monsters need a modern amp full of bass to put out all the lowest notes properly. But it's definitely greasy chugin on this one biggrin.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Apr 19 2010, 12:22 AM
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Apr 19 2010, 12:10 AM) *
Wow, that's awesome man! Congratulations! smile.gif These monsters need a modern amp full of bass to put out all the lowest notes properly. But it's definitely greasy chugin on this one biggrin.gif

I realized of that when I had to record the new Thabu ep. I had to work with frequencies that were out of use in my 32 band eq that I use. Quite a challenge to get a nice and clear sound.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Aug 15 2010, 02:01 AM
That is one of the most killer guitars I've ever seen. The inlay, the choice if pickups and trem, just brilliant. Well done getting that.

Todd

+Quote Post
Praetorian
Aug 15 2010, 02:41 AM
Learning Apprentice Player & Challenge Star
Nice! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!!! laugh.gif

--------------------
Ben

Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG4EXQM1

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 11:06 AM