New forum - new look!, The long awaited features are starting to happen...! ;)
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 19 2006, 01:37 PM
GMC Founder
Here is step number one : The mainboard is changed and more integrated in the site.

You might not be noticing to many advantages of this - but next week we will hopefully get feedback boards under the actual lessons.

We are soon to get an uploads board where you can post your own audio and video recordings

Also, you will unfortunately need to recreate your avatar image.

The forum is now viewable by non-members. You still need to be a subscribed gmc member in order to post. This is how things will remain - I wouldn't want to do anything to affect the nice atmosphere we have built up in here. biggrin.gif

Let me know what you think!

/Kris smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PickNGrin
Oct 19 2006, 02:00 PM
GMC:er
Cool! Looking around now!
I liked the old smiley emoticons better.
Looks like some neat new features. Nice selection of formatting options!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 19 2006, 02:03 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (PickNGrin @ Oct 19 2006, 03:00 PM) *
Cool! Looking around now!
I liked the old smiley emoticons better.
Looks like some neat new features. Nice selection of formatting options!

Ah yes the smileys are just the standard pack. We can get our own unique smileys in the future, or if somebody feels like putting a bunch together...

--------------------

+Quote Post
mucismaniac
Oct 19 2006, 02:10 PM
wow man i like the new look.

i think the smileys are good this way i think the last ones where to big....

and i see the new beginner section when is the first lesson comming next week thursday i gues

+Quote Post
PickNGrin
Oct 19 2006, 02:29 PM
My last post quoted you kris, I went back and edited it out. Not sure how I did that, lets see if this post is clean.
Yeah, those old smilys were a bit big, I guess I liked them because they were a little different.

QUOTE (PickNGrin @ Oct 19 2006, 09:23 AM) *
My last post quoted you kris, I went back and edited it out. Not sure how I did that, lets see if this post is clean.
Yeah, those old smilys were a bit big, I guess I liked them because they were a little different.

^^^^^see the quote: it came up by default. I havent quit figured that out yet. wink.gif

OK I see --there is a "reply" -that will automatically quote the previous post.

Under "reply" there is an "Add reply" button --that is the one needed to produce a clean response!

Edit: Nope, wrong again^^^^^ rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif
I'll mess around later...gotta get to work!

+Quote Post
psychoguitarist_...
Oct 19 2006, 02:34 PM
From: Bangalore, Karnataka, India, Asia (in case u don't know where India is)
GMC'S NEW LOOK IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN!!!!!!!! I'M NEVA GETTIN OFF DA PC NOW biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
R.I.P (RoCk In PeAcE) \m/

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Rvddps
Oct 19 2006, 02:36 PM
very nice job kris, ive always liked PHPBB, but i found that invasion or vbulletin are a bit more "professional" looking.

I just hope you payed for the liscense tongue.gif

EDIT - Oh and kris, when you go to videos at the top , and hit guitar forums, it links to the old ones, maybe you should sort that out tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 19 2006, 04:41 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Rvddps @ Oct 19 2006, 03:36 PM) *
very nice job kris, ive always liked PHPBB, but i found that invasion or vbulletin are a bit more "professional" looking.

I just hope you payed for the liscense tongue.gif

EDIT - Oh and kris, when you go to videos at the top , and hit guitar forums, it links to the old ones, maybe you should sort that out tongue.gif

Hey glad you like it! biggrin.gif Hit "F5" - refresh - and you will get the correct links.

If I were to steel a lisence I would at least wait a couple of days before showing it to the public! tongue.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Liam
Oct 19 2006, 05:51 PM
ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif unsure.gif unsure.gif unsure.gif

This is different . huh.gif

+Quote Post
bricktop
Oct 19 2006, 06:48 PM
Looks good Kris, everything is much easier on the eyes to navigate around.

We appreciate it!

John

--------------------
Electric Guitars: Fender
Acoustic Guitars:
Amplifiers: Fender Blues Junior NOS
Effects:

+Quote Post
dendavid
Oct 19 2006, 09:36 PM
hi to all gmc'ers
just want too say the new forum is looking good
i think the recording board will be nice too,can't wait too hear the things that will be posted

+Quote Post
Liam
Oct 19 2006, 10:05 PM
QUOTE (bricktop @ Oct 19 2006, 07:48 PM) *
Looks good Kris, everything is much easier on the eyes to navigate around.

We appreciate it!

John

I think more difficult ..

But hey, we here to learn guitar laugh.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 11:57 PM