2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Tornado Of Souls, solo
Daniel Realpe
Mar 28 2010, 01:43 AM
Instructor
I just tabbed that part for you....

If I find the time I will send it to you

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marco Fattori
Mar 28 2010, 01:55 AM
GMC:er
lol yah, damn well that would help alot ive only been playing a little more than a year its hard for me to follow just understanding the scales you put so yeah if you can send that I would greatly appreciate it man.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Mar 28 2010, 02:31 AM
Instructor
I'll find some time smile.gif

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

+Quote Post
Marco Fattori
Mar 28 2010, 07:36 PM
that would be amazing

+Quote Post
Marco Fattori
Mar 29 2010, 06:35 PM
don't make me beg lol!

+Quote Post
Ross0341
Oct 22 2010, 09:03 PM
Question, what is the picking for the alternative picking section after the diminished? UP Down up etc. Also, any advice for speeding up sweeps would be appreciated.

This is my progress so far (3days)
Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqVQDczShRs

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Oct 22 2010, 09:52 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ross0341 @ Oct 22 2010, 09:03 PM) *
Question, what is the picking for the alternative picking section after the diminished? UP Down up etc. Also, any advice for speeding up sweeps would be appreciated.

This is my progress so far (3days)
Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqVQDczShRs

dude, make sure you have plenty more light next time you record, it just helps alot

The solo is sounding quite cool actually,

I would say "don't be afraid" of doing that fast alternate part aggressively. It has to be played really hard cause otherwise it's gonna be way more difficult. Let go more your hand, if that makes sense,

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

Gustav Mahler

+Quote Post
Ross0341
Oct 22 2010, 10:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoOF7rRXjFg

lightened it up. i follow..

+Quote Post
Ross0341
Oct 28 2010, 10:59 PM
Thanks for the help, I'm getting closer! biggrin.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSpuahgA0as

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:03 PM