The New Pups Are In!
Sami
Nov 11 2008, 06:22 PM
Learning Rock Star
I would like to thank every one at GMC for responding to my post when i was asking about what pickups i should get for my guitar! I ended up getting the PAF Joe for the neck and an evolution for the bridge, and boy do i love them!!
Thanks everyone again
This couldn't of been so great with out such a great community!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Jun 10 2008, 01:38 PM) *
Crysis kicked arse. Gears of War unfortunately I thought was as good as wiping cottage cheese on a cat's head

Hahahaha just imagine the cat hahahah

QUOTE (fkalich @ May 3 2009, 08:01 PM) *
The thing about being really stupid, is that there are a zillion ways to be a moron. There are usually several ways to be intelligent, given a situation, but it is a small finite number. But there are always a zillion ways to be to blithering idiot. So finding a new way to have the intellect of an artichoke is nothing to be proud of really, it is easy to do.

So true... To bad im still an artichoke haha
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Nov 11 2008, 06:27 PM
Instructor
Great pictures - looks soooo cool smile.gif

Can you record something and post it ?
Would love to hear the sound of it

Thanks

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mrblomme
Nov 11 2008, 06:28 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Looks nice !

--------------------
Homer J. Simpson: Rockstars is there anything they dont know?

+Quote Post
Sami
Nov 11 2008, 06:58 PM
Learning Rock Star
Thanks so much guys!

I'm in love with the green haha

Pedja, i'll record something as soon as my new laptop comes in smile.gif im excitedd

--------------------
Crysis kicked arse. Gears of War unfortunately I thought was as good as wiping cottage cheese on a cat's head

The thing about being really stupid, is that there are a zillion ways to be a moron. There are usually several ways to be intelligent, given a situation, but it is a small finite number. But there are always a zillion ways to be to blithering idiot. So finding a new way to have the intellect of an artichoke is nothing to be proud of really, it is easy to do.

+Quote Post
Kuba Szafran
Nov 11 2008, 07:02 PM
Instructor
Cool axe mate! Post some soundclipes, I'd like to hear how those pups sound.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fran
Nov 11 2008, 07:19 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
They look cool in green, have a blast! smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
ZakkWylde
Nov 11 2008, 07:26 PM
Learning Tone Master
Hey that's the exact same set I use in my RG! Did you take my advice to go for that pickup combo? I am honored; great pickups.

--------------------

Gear:
- Jackson USA Select KV2 King V with EMG 81/85
- Gibson Les Paul Custom Arctic White with EMG 81/85
- Ibanez Rg 8527 J Custom 7-String with DiMarzio Evolution and Air Norton

- Peavey 6505+ head with Marshall 1960AV 4x12 cab
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Practice Amp
- Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, MXR CarbonCopy, ISP Decimator, MXR Custom Audio Electronics Booster

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
Nov 11 2008, 07:35 PM
Instructor
Congrats! smile.gif The green looks great on that guitar

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
Sami
Nov 11 2008, 07:45 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (ZakkWylde @ Nov 11 2008, 07:26 PM) *
Hey that's the exact same set I use in my RG! Did you take my advice to go for that pickup combo? I am honored; great pickups.

Yeah i did smile.gif they sound great mate thanks

thanks everyone for the compliments smile.gif sound clips will come by the end of this week about i hope haha

--------------------

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Nov 11 2008, 08:00 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
Looks awesome, and probably sounds great as well smile.gif

Congratulations smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Nov 11 2008, 11:44 PM
Instructor
Green/black combination looks great mate, also you can post some clips if you can smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:51 PM