Blues Licks 1 And 2, Rocker Riff 2, my attempt
browq
Feb 2 2008, 04:09 PM
GMC:er
Hi Guys

This is my attempt at both the blues licks lessons and the second rocker riff lesson. I din't have an internet connection when i was recording them so there's no backing track. But you probably can hear mistakes better then rolleyes.gif

constructive critisisem is welcome !!

Attached File  blues_licks_1.mp3 ( 589.83K ) Number of downloads: 284

Attached File  blues_licks_2.mp3 ( 1.14MB ) Number of downloads: 353

Attached File  rocker_riff_2.mp3 ( 1.01MB ) Number of downloads: 274

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JVM
Feb 2 2008, 07:39 PM
Learning Roadie
Hey. I only know blues licks two inside and out, so I'll give you some advice on that. It was really good! But if I can suggest, you sound like you're a bit hurried in the bending parts, take your time with the bends and really feel them out. Also try and slide into notes a little more often. But other than that and some slight muting bits, you did fine I think and it'd sound great to the backing.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
browq
Feb 3 2008, 01:01 AM
GMC:er
thx

i knew there was something not completely right about my bends. it wasn't the pitch but your right, they do sound to hurried. and i think i make the same mistakes in the rocker riff 2. i'll correct those mistakes from now on and work on them.

+Quote Post
JVM
Feb 3 2008, 05:38 PM
Learning Roadie
Don't worry, getting your bends in pitch is the hard part! So you're pretty much done with that.

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 09:20 PM