4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
New Instructor - Attila Voros, The New Guitarist Of Nevermore, Meet Attila Voros, the new guitarist of Nevermore
Zsolt Galambos
Jul 10 2010, 05:12 PM
GMC Coordinator & Instructor
Dear GMC-ers,

I am most happy to introduce you one of Hungary's best guitarists, Attila Voros. I'm also proud to tell you that he is the new guitarist of Nevermore.

You can view one of his videos here:

Attila, can you please tell us about yourself and Nevermore?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor Profile

Check out my Personal Board
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jul 10 2010, 05:14 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Amazing! Was wondering who would be filling the guitarist spot in Nevermore, Even better to know that he will be teaching here! Amazing skill and loving the tone! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Attila Voros
Jul 10 2010, 05:17 PM
GMC:er
Hey GCM-ers,

I'm really honored to be the part of this awesome musical community!
I'm also really looking forward to meet and talk You guys!
I wish You all the best!
Cheerz,

Attila

--------------------
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/hellbounder86

Myspace: www.myspace.com/vorosattila

+Quote Post
ruben_mcn
Jul 10 2010, 05:20 PM
Learning Roadie
Welcome aboard Man ...Nice having you here!

+Quote Post
Attila Voros
Jul 10 2010, 05:32 PM
QUOTE (Zsolt Galambos @ Jul 10 2010, 04:12 PM) *
Dear GMC-ers,

I am most happy to introduce you one of Hungary's best guitarists, Attila Voros. I'm also proud to tell you that he is the new guitarist of Nevermore.

Hey Zsolt,

First and foremost I'd like to thank You for introducing me. I really appreciate Your kind words man!
About Nevermore, it's definitely a dream come true. I still don't know if it's real or just a beautiful dream!
About the gig, let's just say, thanx Youtube and Myspace!:) Long story short, I'd sent a couple videos to Steve Smyth and than Chris Brodercik, the previous guitar players of Nevermore and other awesome bands like Testament, Forbidden, Jag Panzer. Finaly Chris's webmaster sent these shots to Warrel Dane and Jeff loomis. A few days later WD called me (6 am in the mourning:)) and asked me if I'd like to join to his solo project. "I'm still dreaming" since than:)

QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Jul 10 2010, 04:14 PM) *
Amazing! Was wondering who would be filling the guitarist spot in Nevermore, Even better to know that he will be teaching here! Amazing skill and loving the tone! smile.gif

Hey man,

Since I'm a huge NM fan, I was wondering as well dude:)
Thank You for Your kind words. I'm having some damn heavy boots on me for sure:)
Cheerz,

Attila

QUOTE (ruben_mcn @ Jul 10 2010, 04:20 PM) *
Welcome aboard Man ...Nice having you here!

Thanks bro!
Let's kick our asses of!!!:)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Attila Voros
Jul 10 2010, 05:45 PM
QUOTE (Zsolt Galambos @ Jul 10 2010, 04:12 PM) *
Dear GMC-ers,

I got the Nevermore gig after we had done with the Warrel Dane tour. I went to Jeff's house for hanging out and jamming a little bit. It went really good, so basically I got the job because I had had Warrel's and Jim's vote already.
PLease, let me know if You'd like to know anything else dude!

QUOTE (VictorUK @ Jul 10 2010, 04:36 PM) *
Welcome Attila thats awesome that you are guitarist of nevermore rolleyes.gif

Thank You man,
You know, it always feels like a blessing if someone can be happy with others success or happiness!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Jul 10 2010, 05:51 PM
Instructor
welcome brother!!!

--------------------

Check my Instructor Profile Rockers!
Got a Blog too!, www.adriantracks.com

Follow me on facebook and youtube!
-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
Attila Voros
Jul 10 2010, 05:57 PM
QUOTE (Adrian Figallo @ Jul 10 2010, 04:51 PM) *
welcome brother!!!

Yeah man!
Nice Flying V!:)
Cheerz!!!

This post has been edited by Attila Voros: Jul 10 2010, 05:57 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Zsolt Galambos
Jul 10 2010, 06:02 PM
That's an awesome story man! Can you please tell us of your first gig with Nevermore? How did the fans respond?

QUOTE (Attila Voros @ Jul 10 2010, 06:45 PM) *
I got the Nevermore gig after we had done with the Warrel Dane tour. I went to Jeff's house for hanging out and jamming a little bit. It went really good, so basically I got the job because I had had Warrel's and Jim's vote already.
PLease, let me know if You'd like to know anything else dude!

Thank You man,
You know, it always feels like a blessing if someone can be happy with others success or happiness!

--------------------

+Quote Post
ZakkWylde
Jul 10 2010, 06:16 PM
Learning Tone Master
Wow awesome Attila, I am looking forward to your lessons!
Jeff Loomis is also one of my idols and I heard him praise your playing when I saw him do a clinic here in Germany.

--------------------

Gear:
- Jackson USA Select KV2 King V with EMG 81/85
- Gibson Les Paul Custom Arctic White with EMG 81/85
- Ibanez Rg 8527 J Custom 7-String with DiMarzio Evolution and Air Norton

- Peavey 6505+ head with Marshall 1960AV 4x12 cab
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Practice Amp
- Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, MXR CarbonCopy, ISP Decimator, MXR Custom Audio Electronics Booster

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Jul 10 2010, 06:17 PM
Learning Tone Master
Wow, thats awesome. Welcome Attila smile.gif

+Quote Post
SirJamsalot
Jul 10 2010, 06:19 PM
Learning Rock Star
nice! Welcome - looking forward to learning from you!
Christian A.

--------------------
The more I practice, the more I wish I had time to practice!
My Band Forum: http://passionfly.site/chat

+Quote Post
Attila Voros
Jul 10 2010, 06:24 PM
QUOTE (Zsolt Galambos @ Jul 10 2010, 05:02 PM) *
That's an awesome story man! Can you please tell us of your first gig with Nevermore? How did the fans respond?

Oh man, the first show was a greeeat experience even though we had only approx 1,5 rehearsals before the tour! The fans are awesome, too! They are happy to give me for signing their CD's, shirts etc. I didn't get any bad respond so far, not a single one (except for the shorts that I wore in a show, but that was just one guy:))! So overall, it's just amazing!!!

QUOTE (ZakkWylde @ Jul 10 2010, 05:16 PM) *
Wow awesome Attila, I am looking forward to your lessons!
Jeff Loomis is also one of my idols and I heard him praise your playing when I saw him do a clinic here in Germany.

Thanks bro!
I'm leck of the words if I have to talk about him and his guitar playing (not even in my mother language... OK I know...smile.gif). He is definitely an alien:) Wish I could be there in his clinic tour!:)
Cheerz!

--------------------

+Quote Post
ZakkWylde
Jul 10 2010, 06:26 PM
Learning Tone Master
I just found that on your Youtube channel:

Don't tell me you are going to do some actual Nevermore lessons?!? That would be like Christmas in July for me!!!

--------------------

Gear:

- Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, MXR CarbonCopy, ISP Decimator, MXR Custom Audio Electronics Booster

+Quote Post
Zsolt Galambos
Jul 10 2010, 06:28 PM
That was funny! smile.gif)

It' nice to hear that! Can you please tell us about Jeff as well? What is he like?

QUOTE (Attila Voros @ Jul 10 2010, 07:21 PM) *
Oh man, the first show was a greeeat experience even though we had only approx 1,5 rehearsals before the tour! The fans are awesome, too! They are happy to give me for signing their CD's, shirts etc. I didn't get any bad respond so far, not a single one (except for the shorts that I wore in a show, but that was just one guy:))! So overall, it's just amazing!!!

Well, it's not a surprise any more... tongue.gif

QUOTE (ZakkWylde @ Jul 10 2010, 07:26 PM) *

Don't tell me you are going to do some actual Nevermore lessons?!? That would be like Christmas in July for me!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 10 2010, 06:33 PM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC Attila.... really looking forward to your lessons and congratulations on getting the gig with Nevermore...!! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Attila Voros
Jul 10 2010, 06:45 PM
QUOTE (SirJamsalot @ Jul 10 2010, 05:19 PM) *
nice! Welcome - looking forward to learning from you!
Christian A.

Thank You! I'll do my best, bro!:)
Cheerio

QUOTE (ZakkWylde @ Jul 10 2010, 05:26 PM) *

Oh Hellyeah!:)
Anyways, it'd be great to know which songs You'd like to learn from the new rec (or even some oldie?...) so we can working on those, too!
I already know 7 songs from TOB!
Just tell me Your favs or send me those to my mail address!!!
Cheerio

--------------------

+Quote Post
ZakkWylde
Jul 10 2010, 06:51 PM
Learning Tone Master
From the new record definitely the title track *Obsidian Conspiracy*
And as fars as older Nevermore songs go: Born, The River Dragon has Come, Believe in Nothing, Enemies Of Reality and the Psalm Of Lydia... any of them would be great as a lesson!

But some lessons in your own style would be cool aswell!

This post has been edited by ZakkWylde: Jul 10 2010, 06:53 PM

--------------------

Gear:

+Quote Post
Attila Voros
Jul 10 2010, 06:57 PM
QUOTE (Zsolt Galambos @ Jul 10 2010, 05:28 PM) *
That was funny! smile.gif)

It' nice to hear that! Can you please tell us about Jeff as well? What is he like?

Well, it's not a surprise any more... tongue.gif

Well, he is one of the nicest and most lovable guy I've ever met!!! He is also probably one of the easiest guy to "work" with! So don't be suspicious about how many guitar player was there on their menu so far!:)smile.gif
Just one of those many stories and little things I have in my memory with him: after the last show we had on my first tour with them, he was being really sad so I asked him if there's any problem at all. He said nothing, he's just really sad that the tour ended and he won't see me for another few weeks (about 3 weeks...). It was a melting moment for sure. I love him and the other guys to death!

QUOTE (Sollesnes @ Jul 10 2010, 05:17 PM) *
Wow, thats awesome. Welcome Attila smile.gif

Thanks dude!!!

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jul 10 2010, 05:33 PM) *
Welcome to GMC Attila.... really looking forward to your lessons and congratulations on getting the gig with Nevermore...!! biggrin.gif

Thanks man!
I wish You all the best! All of You guys!

QUOTE (ZakkWylde @ Jul 10 2010, 05:51 PM) *
From the new record definitely the title track *Obsidian Conspiracy*
And as fars as older Nevermore songs go: Born, The River Dragon has Come, Believe in Nothing, Enemies Of Reality and the Psalm Of Lydia... any of them would be great as a lesson!

But some lessons in your own style would be cool aswell!

Yeeah, I'll pick up these for sure!:)
Keep on watching and send some more at anytime brada!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Zsolt Galambos
Jul 10 2010, 07:02 PM
Wow, that's an awesome story, man smile.gif

[quote name='Attila Voros' date='Jul 10 2010, 07:57 PM' post='490420']
Well, he is one of the nicest and most lovable guy I've ever met!!! He is also probably one of the easiest guy to "work" with! So don't be suspicious about how many guitar player was there on their menu so far!:)smile.gif
Just one of those many stories and little things I have in my memory with him: after the last show we had on my first tour with them, he was being really sad so I asked him if there's any problem at all. He said nothing, he's just really sad that the tour ended and he won't see me for another few weeks (about 3 weeks...). It was a melting moment for sure. I love him and the other guys to death!

--------------------

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 08:09 AM