13 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 > »   
Gary Moore Tribute Collaboration, Instructors/Students Video Collaboration
Darius Wave
Apr 8 2014, 03:28 PM
Instructor
Smooth solo - well connected notes and good fit to the track mood smile.gif Well done smile.gif Nice vid as well smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 8 2014, 03:55 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Procyon @ Apr 8 2014, 09:18 AM) *
I finally found some time to record the video smile.gif

Cool! Thanks for the video! I like your solo, it sounds very intense over the backing. Your playing is tasty and your tone also fits good. Well done!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Apr 8 2014, 04:41 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Apr 6 2014, 05:14 PM) *
@Neill - good job mate - I hate it when technology has it's own moody personality!

Me too Cos, it took 7 attempts to get Windows to load properly! So far all other S/Wares seem to be loading OK!!
smile.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Procyon
Apr 8 2014, 08:03 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Apr 8 2014, 03:55 PM) *
Cool! Thanks for the video! I like your solo, it sounds very intense over the backing. Your playing is tasty and your tone also fits good. Well done!

Thanks a lot, Darius and Gabriel!

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Apr 8 2014, 08:03 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Apr 8 2014, 05:41 PM) *
Me too Cos, it took 7 attempts to get Windows to load properly! So far all other S/Wares seem to be loading OK!!
smile.gif

And what about getting the updates for Windows 7? That was what gave me the biggest problems.

This post has been edited by Caelumamittendum: Apr 8 2014, 08:04 PM

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 9 2014, 03:41 AM
I remember fighting windows back in the day, I gotta say I don't miss it smile.gif The worst was working on an AVID system running windows. It has these daughter cards that go in the computer and if you update one thing (like quicktime for example) you can break the entire rig and have to start from scratch. I don't miss avid either smile.gif

Speaking of editing vid, I posted in another thread, you can download a new FREE cross platform (PC/mac) video editor that spanks the pants off of whatever I've put it up against so far. It's called DAVINCI RESOLVE LITE 10.

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...st&p=681610

If you are looking to up your game for making COLLAB vids, this would do it smile.gif

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Apr 8 2014, 03:03 PM) *
And what about getting the updates for Windows 7? That was what gave me the biggest problems.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 9 2014, 07:38 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Procyon @ Apr 8 2014, 12:18 PM) *
I finally found some time to record the video smile.gif

Very nice man - great tone and touch! What sort of a Gibson is that? It's not a usual SG, is it? smile.gif Also, thank you for the files!

+Quote Post
Procyon
Apr 9 2014, 09:47 AM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Apr 9 2014, 07:38 AM) *
Very nice man - great tone and touch! What sort of a Gibson is that? It's not a usual SG, is it? smile.gif Also, thank you for the files!

Thanks for your nice comment, Cosmin!
It's a Gibson SG Tribute Future - I won it in a contest last year (btw: the music store who donated this price has gone broke in the meantime huh.gif - I really hope it is not because of me biggrin.gif ).
I am quite happy with this guitar: It is light and easy to play once you get accustomed to it (the neck has an asymmetrical shape) and it has a great tone in my opinion. And because of the special mechanics changing strings is done in no time - this is absolutely great because I really hate to change strings... dry.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 10 2014, 01:08 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Procyon @ Apr 9 2014, 08:47 AM) *
Thanks for your nice comment, Cosmin!
It's a Gibson SG Tribute Future - I won it in a contest last year (btw: the music store who donated this price has gone broke in the meantime huh.gif - I really hope it is not because of me biggrin.gif ).
I am quite happy with this guitar: It is light and easy to play once you get accustomed to it (the neck has an asymmetrical shape) and it has a great tone in my opinion. And because of the special mechanics changing strings is done in no time - this is absolutely great because I really hate to change strings... dry.gif

Haha! That makes two of us smile.gif This is one reason for which I gave up the Floyd Rose system - but the guitar suits you and I like your take smile.gif

Gentlemen! Today should be the final day for submitting your takes smile.gif Please post them here or send them to me in a PM.

+Quote Post
Procyon
Apr 10 2014, 03:44 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Apr 10 2014, 01:08 PM) *
Haha! That makes two of us smile.gif This is one reason for which I gave up the Floyd Rose system - but the guitar suits you and I like your take smile.gif

Yes, exactly! I always struggled with Floyd Rose - that's why I bought a Parker Fly biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Apr 10 2014, 04:06 PM
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Apr 8 2014, 07:03 PM) *

Finally got the last of them loaded last night!! I had over 300 to install!!!
ohmy.gif

Cosmin, I'm just recording my videos now!!
biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 10 2014, 05:35 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Apr 10 2014, 12:06 PM) *
Finally got the last of them loaded last night!! I had over 300 to install!!!
ohmy.gif

Cosmin, I'm just recording my videos now!!
biggrin.gif

Cool mate! We will wait for your takes. Guys, is there anybody else who has a take for this collab?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
SlowFingaX
Apr 10 2014, 05:43 PM
I'm also recording this one right now and I'll try to get something ready smile.gif
My mistake to start this one so late! smile.gif But I hope you'll got at least something about my version for this collab. wink.gif
About 30 minutes and I'm going so send something....my webcam sucks and laptop too...sometimes a little bit technical problems..with sound and video at the same time...maybe too much for my laptop! laugh.gif

This post has been edited by SlowFingaX: Apr 10 2014, 05:44 PM

--------------------
My Gear:

Jackson DX10D Dinky
Boss GT-10
Boss Micro BR BR-80
Korg Pandora PX4
Guitar Rig 5
Ezmix 2 + many metal packs
Reaper

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 10 2014, 05:44 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (tonyk @ Apr 3 2014, 04:29 AM) *

Mate, could you please send us the source file for the video and set the audio files to be downloadable? Thank you! wink.gif

+Quote Post
Snoop
Apr 10 2014, 05:47 PM
Just recorded biggrin.gif
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNXRiwFCIVI
(how to make this link with preview? )

And sent files

This post has been edited by Snoop: Apr 10 2014, 06:50 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Apr 10 2014, 05:57 PM
Here's the 'happy' take:-

https://soundcloud.com/neilwaller/gary-moore-happy-final

And the Guitar only:-
https://soundcloud.com/neilwaller/gary-moore-happy-final-nbt
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Sad One:-

https://soundcloud.com/neilwaller/gary-moore-sad-final

And Guitar only:-
https://soundcloud.com/neilwaller/gary-moore-sad-final-nbt

This post has been edited by Sensible Jones: Apr 10 2014, 09:27 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
SlowFingaX
Apr 10 2014, 06:39 PM
I gave Dropbox link to Cosmin and I hope those files are ok. wink.gif

Video is just source file and it's not good and it take long time for me to get those in sync with audio. smile.gif
I totally forgot from last time how I did it, maybe I should do these much more often. biggrin.gif

My version is slow and very basic I think, but it's better than nothing! smile.gif

https://soundcloud.com/slowfingax/gmc-moore-tribute-collab

This post has been edited by SlowFingaX: Apr 10 2014, 06:49 PM

--------------------
My Gear:

Jackson DX10D Dinky
Boss GT-10
Boss Micro BR BR-80
Korg Pandora PX4
Guitar Rig 5
Ezmix 2 + many metal packs
Reaper

+Quote Post
bleez
Apr 10 2014, 07:29 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (bleez @ Apr 4 2014, 04:32 PM) *
Its kinda basic, but this is what I came up with:

here's my files -

[attachment=36659:Bleez_moore_vid.mp4]
[attachment=36660:Bleez_GM_guitar.wav]
[attachment=36661:Bleez_GM_full.mp3]

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Jeroen
Apr 10 2014, 09:23 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I have sent the files to Cosmin. He received them in working condition. Now the wait begins until the final collab vid is ready. I'm really curious to see the final results of all the solo's combined. Exciting!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 10 2014, 10:05 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Snoop @ Apr 10 2014, 01:47 PM) *
Just recorded biggrin.gif
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNXRiwFCIVI
(how to make this link with preview? )

And sent files

What a nice surprise! Very good solo Snoop! I like your feeling and phrasing. Thanks!! smile.gif

QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Apr 10 2014, 01:57 PM) *

Great stuff man! I enjoyed a bit more the happy take but both sound very good. Thanks for the audios and videos!

QUOTE (SlowFingaX @ Apr 10 2014, 02:39 PM) *
I gave Dropbox link to Cosmin and I hope those files are ok. wink.gif

Video is just source file and it's not good and it take long time for me to get those in sync with audio. smile.gif
I totally forgot from last time how I did it, maybe I should do these much more often. biggrin.gif

My version is slow and very basic I think, but it's better than nothing! smile.gif

https://soundcloud.com/slowfingax/gmc-moore-tribute-collab

Hi friend! Your take is totally related with your nickname. laugh.gif I think that your playing is tasty and enjoyable, maybe it would need a change in the second half but be sure that we will do something during the mix / edition.

Thanks for joining!!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 11:48 PM