5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Focusrite Problem
Todd Simpson
Jan 28 2017, 10:56 AM
GMC:er
I sometimes do something similar smile.gif I record my cab with a condenser then run direct dry and direct 11 rack processed so I sometimes end up with 3 sets of tracks for one guitar part. It' makes a handy mix down experience. I can just use the processed 11 sound or run the dry through th3 or use the cab signal. It gives a lot of flexibility for sure.

Todd

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jan 27 2017, 05:20 PM) *
I only had thes 18 I could have my GT-001 connected to the front in stereo, my SM57 connected to the front and my emulated out from my valve head connected to the front. I like being connected to the front laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bleez
Jan 29 2017, 11:43 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
well, might have it solved.... kinda rolleyes.gif got the Native Komplete 6 on Saturday morning. Installed, up and running no probs and Ive been using it all weekend without any issues and its sounding great. So the scarlett is getting punted.
Maybe the scarlett was faulty or it was something really obscure on my system that its in conflict with but the Native one is working great so I dont care biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jan 29 2017, 11:57 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Glad it's sorted smile.gif I'm still surprised the Scarlett couldn't cut the mustard though.

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 16 2017, 06:07 PM
GMC:er
Congrats smile.gif Still, I'm sorry that you never worked out using the 11 rack as your audio interface as well as guitar processor. It's a killer audio interface that's built in to your spiff guitar processor smile.gif It's built to be the center of your home studio. I've used mine like that for years. I do still have the iconnectivity 4+ hooked up as well, in case I want to use four microphones at once for some reason. Though I've only done it once smile.gif

Todd

QUOTE (bleez @ Jan 29 2017, 06:43 PM) *
well, might have it solved.... kinda rolleyes.gif got the Native Komplete 6 on Saturday morning. Installed, up and running no probs and Ive been using it all weekend without any issues and its sounding great. So the scarlett is getting punted.
Maybe the scarlett was faulty or it was something really obscure on my system that its in conflict with but the Native one is working great so I dont care biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 01:12 PM