Do You Listen To The Radio In Your Car?
Bogdan Radovic
Jun 6 2014, 12:01 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
What do you like to listen in your car? What kind of music and do you maybe listen to the local radio stations?

I really like tuning in to a local rock radio station in comparison to listening to mp3s or CDs when driving.
This is the only place I actually listen to the good old local radio. That makes me wonder, are radio stations nowadays limited mostly to drivers, some shops and hairdressing salons? Is radio slowly dying?

Lately I have been listening to quite a bit of online radio on my cell phone when going for a walk or exercise and find it really cool to discover new music. The downside from it is that I know a lot of songs in a specific genre (of the radio) but have no clue about the artists or song titles sad.gif On the other hand, online radio seems to be going more towards streaming kind of services. iTunes Radio for example - I find it awesome but it is more like an online cloud of music/playlist than a real radio. Strange thing is that I can follow my favorite live radio stations when home but I just don't do it...it is like it is reserved for car only smile.gif

How about you - do you listen to the real radio with live hosts etc?
When listening to radio online, which service/stations you follow?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 02:59 AM