2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Ec-1000, buyer beware
jstcrsn
Mar 10 2014, 06:31 PM
Learning Tone Master
first thanks for ideas, we have tried these new strings, stretched well, new graftech nut with added graphite, I wind my poles 1 over about 3 under, we have tightened the hell out of them , they are locking tuners , have put new/different ones on that seat with a screw, the nut slots can take a thicker string so there is no binding and this luthier is a miracle worker,best in city of 300,000, he has fixed holes in acoustics , took a right handed and made it left for me with perfect intonation as far up the neck as I could play(12 string acoustic)

here is a pic https://www.google.com/search?q=pictures+ec...htm%3B480%3B640

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dark_dude
Mar 10 2014, 07:16 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Mar 10 2014, 10:35 AM) *
It looks really cool. This is not an EC, is it? what's the name of the models with this shape?

The EC stands for 'Eclipse', i.e. the ESP Les Paul shape.

Here is Andy's signature model, the one you were asking about: http://www.espguitars.co.uk/sig-aj1.html

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by dark_dude: Mar 10 2014, 07:16 PM

--------------------
*Ibanez 2550E Prestige
*LTD EC-1000
*Squier bullet
----
*Roland Cube 30W
----
*Line 6 Pod Studio GX
My Practice Agenda

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Mar 10 2014, 10:13 PM
Instructor
Got it man! So seems like this is something like the " Bermuda Triangle Thing - a paranormal issue with no explanation tongue.gif

Just confirm because I couldn't make sure by Your post. After all those changes You just mentioned above, the problem is still there?

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 11 2014, 09:31 AM
Instructor
I figured they were different models smile.gif Dunno, I have never been a big fan of ESP/LTD - frankly I never even tried them that much, so I can't say what's what.. but for the people who like them, they sound like great guitars - not so expensive, as well, right?

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Mar 11 2014, 12:05 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Mar 10 2014, 10:13 PM) *
Got it man! So seems like this is something like the " Bermuda Triangle Thing - a paranormal issue with no explanation tongue.gif

Just confirm because I couldn't make sure by Your post. After all those changes You just mentioned above, the problem is still there?

yes Bermuda thing, but also happened with other guitars off the shelf

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Mar 11 2014, 09:31 AM) *
I figured they were different models smile.gif Dunno, I have never been a big fan of ESP/LTD - frankly I never even tried them that much, so I can't say what's what.. but for the people who like them, they sound like great guitars - not so expensive, as well, right?

yes this is for us lowly folk that can't afford a PRS (or have there endorsement ) ha , ha

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 12 2014, 08:34 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Mar 11 2014, 11:05 AM) *
yes this is for us lowly folk that can't afford a PRS (or have there endorsement ) ha , ha

It may seem strange ... but my PRSs are in the same price range as the EC 1000 biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 10:51 PM