2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Need Some New Bands To Listen To
fkalich
Oct 6 2007, 01:11 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Hungus @ Sep 26 2007, 04:59 PM) *
You have obviously not heard enough Opeth smile.gif

I assure you that I have.

Back to the thread. I am sort of out of it, killed my tv sometime ago, but heard of this band recently. They are pretty popular, I really do like their songs.

The Killers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnwLf88t_Wc...ted&search=

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hungus
Oct 6 2007, 02:03 PM
Have you listened to their album damnation. I would hardly call that offering a carrot to a cat considering the list he gave. Even Gabriel recomended it...

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
fkalich
Oct 6 2007, 02:43 PM
QUOTE (Hungus @ Oct 6 2007, 08:03 AM) *
Have you listened to their album damnation. I would hardly call that offering a carrot to a cat considering the list he gave. Even Gabriel recomended it...

i'll give it another try Hungus, thanks for suggestion. however with a title damnation, it would surprise me, I tend to like happy music, optimistic music. if not happy, "After all, tomorrow is another day!" music. but I will give it a try.

+Quote Post
Hungus
Oct 6 2007, 02:49 PM
Haha fair enough..... it is a really mellow album but it is still pretty dark though but it does have a hint of optimisim in it. I find it can both make me happy or make me feel depressed depending on my mood.

P.S. I probably wouldnt bother with any of the other albums execpt damnation though because I dont think you will apreciate those as they are mostly quite heavy.
'

Edit
Dont listen to the song "Weakness" either, its extremely depressing lol

This post has been edited by Hungus: Oct 6 2007, 02:52 PM

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Soul_Decision
Oct 6 2007, 03:00 PM
You should listen to the album Start Something by Lostprophets. It's a really good cd!

--------------------
Push through all barriers.......Never self-limit.........Because there is none

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Oct 19 2007, 10:11 PM
QUOTE (Jeff Curtis @ Sep 25 2007, 09:26 AM) *
liquid tension experiment mmmm : )

and DREAM THEATER!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 07:57 PM