Death Album Re-release Re-mastered
Todd Simpson
Feb 18 2012, 02:33 AM
GMC:er
Seminal Death Metal band "Death" is getting the grand re-release treatment and some of Chucks finest work can be heard in the tracks to follow. A preview is streaming for free.

http://gunshyassassin.com/song-debuts/deat...power-it-holds/

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marfol
Feb 18 2012, 07:58 PM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Feb 18 2012, 02:33 AM) *
Seminal Death Metal band "Death" is getting the grand re-release treatment and some of Chucks finest work can be heard in the tracks to follow. A preview is streaming for free.

http://gunshyassassin.com/song-debuts/deat...power-it-holds/

Absolutely love this band... 1996 , I used to listen to bands like Obituary, Entombed and Gorefest and I loved there relative simple but aggressive approach and then I stumbled across "Symbolic" by Death and I was blown away... never thought that "Tech Death" was a music direction ... R.I.P. Chuck , great musician, passed away too soon...

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Feb 19 2012, 03:07 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
"The Flesh And The Power It Holds"

To this day this song just screams magnificence, the composition is just emotionally stunning, a complete and visceral momentum.

+Quote Post
Nihilist1
Feb 19 2012, 11:22 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Definitely one of my favourite bands of all time. I am sad I was too young to ever see them in concert. Chuck has had so much influence on my playing it is ridiculous.

\m/

--------------------
All the elders have fallen down...

Heal her now...

All the elders have fallen down...

Heal her now...

Grandfather elk
Turned to me
And spoke:

Light the fire deep inside.
Light the fires!

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Mar 22 2012, 09:51 PM
The band that determined the genre...
No other neither can touch their pinky in the terms of creativity and originality...
Their "Human" album led me into their world...
R.I.P. Chuch sad.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Mar 23 2012, 12:12 AM
QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Mar 22 2012, 04:51 PM) *
The band that determined the genre...
No other neither can touch their pinky in the terms of creativity and originality...
Their "Human" album led me into their world...
R.I.P. Chuch sad.gif

They really were a Genre Defining band. Literally "Death" metal can attributed back to the Florida scene and Chuck and his band DEATH. You have to respect that guy even if you are not a fan of the music. I love the music and I respect him all the more. Never sold out, never gave in, never wrote a "Ballad", and finally went to his grave with his legend and pride in tact. RIP.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:46 PM