4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Livestreaming In 1080p
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 24 2016, 05:33 PM
GMC Founder
https://www.youtube.com/c/gmcguitar/live

Be there or be square! wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jan 24 2016, 06:25 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Thanks for the stream again Kris, brilliant

smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Phil66: Jan 24 2016, 06:32 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
ChrisGLP
Jan 24 2016, 06:35 PM
your tips are very helpful for me ... thx Kris smile.gif

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 24 2016, 07:52 PM
GMC Founder
Awesome you liked it! This was a killer session, we even did some Rumba biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 31 2016, 06:03 PM
GMC Founder

Let's go!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jan 31 2016, 08:15 PM
Great one Kris,

I think modes are beyond me at the moment, but thanks for a great explanation. I couldn't see how it can sound different if the notes are the same in each mode for a given key but you kind of explained. I'll leave that for a while until I've mastered the major and minor scales.

I'm still joking with my wife about her being on everyone's screen in her underwear, she keeps saying she is going red smile.gif I will tell her one day smile.gif at least she won't come in and disturb me again, well until I tell her the truth laugh.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 31 2016, 08:54 PM
GMC Founder
Thanks for joining Phil -

Yes no need to rush it with the modes, you can add them later on if you want to, but many people do great without them as well.

Oh an be gentle with your wife biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 7 2016, 06:00 PM
GMC Founder
We're live!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Feb 9 2016, 01:17 PM
Sorry, couldn't be there this time, I was traveling to Lanzarote and next week traveling home so will have to miss again sad.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 10 2016, 09:01 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Feb 9 2016, 01:17 PM) *
Sorry, couldn't be there this time, I was traveling to Lanzarote and next week traveling home so will have to miss again sad.gif

Ok - see you in arpox 2 weeks then! Looking forward to it! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 14 2016, 06:14 PM
GMC Founder
I am trying to broadcast but the stream is offline. troubleshooting right now.

We're on!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 28 2016, 06:04 PM
GMC Founder
We're live!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Feb 28 2016, 08:16 PM
Great stream again Kris smile.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 28 2016, 08:17 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Feb 28 2016, 08:16 PM) *
Great stream again Kris smile.gif

Great input again from you Phil wink.gif , thanks!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Feb 28 2016, 08:25 PM
I always get some great tips from these streams, I sit in the lounge with my wife and have the headphones on, in one ear so i can still chat with her then when I hear something interesting I can politely say "Quiet woman, Kris is speaking!" laugh.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 28 2016, 11:38 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Feb 28 2016, 08:25 PM) *
I always get some great tips from these streams, I sit in the lounge with my wife and have the headphones on, in one ear so i can still chat with her then when I hear something interesting I can politely say "Quiet woman, Kris is speaking!" laugh.gif

Fair enough to me! laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Mar 6 2016, 05:51 PM
GMC Founder
Let's rock!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Mar 6 2016, 08:21 PM
Great one, Kris, Thanks for the tips, you nailed it smile.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Mar 6 2016, 10:15 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Mar 6 2016, 08:21 PM) *
Great one, Kris, Thanks for the tips, you nailed it smile.gif

So did you biggrin.gif cheers!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Mar 13 2016, 05:55 PM
GMC Founder
We're on!!

--------------------

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 03:04 PM