Bias / Jam Up Pro Xt Patch (djenty!)
Todd Simpson
Mar 11 2014, 02:56 AM
GMC:er
Using BIAS (killer bit of kit) and JAM UP PRO I created this spiff little patch. I can't believe this much CHUNK can come out of an iPad!! Or an iPhone for that matter smile.gif

*You can download the patch if you like inside of jam up pro. It's called PURE DEATH ZERO MUD.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Mar 18 2014, 09:53 AM
Anyone else using BIAS/JAM UP?

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Mar 10 2014, 09:56 PM) *
Using BIAS (killer bit of kit) and JAM UP PRO I created this spiff little patch. I can't believe this much CHUNK can come out of an iPad!! Or an iPhone for that matter smile.gif

*You can download the patch if you like inside of jam up pro. It's called PURE DEATH ZERO MUD.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Mar 19 2014, 12:32 AM
Another example of too technical / low interest / low replies. I may be the only one using an ipad for music here @ GMC. Thankfully at least some folks do have Mac computers smile.gif
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Mar 10 2014, 09:56 PM) *

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:06 AM