Hi Everyone! Missouri Here!
Layzer
Mar 27 2007, 08:41 AM
GMC:er
Hi everyone, just joined the site and am learning the crazy neoclassical riffs WOOT! my fingers hurt!

Check out my MySpace....soon ill post new songs with new abilities!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/LayzerBeatz

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Unity
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 9)
MickeM
Oct 30 2007, 09:14 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (Layzer @ Mar 27 2007, 08:41 AM) *
Hi everyone, just joined the site and am learning the crazy neoclassical riffs WOOT! my fingers hurt!

Check out my MySpace....soon ill post new songs with new abilities!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/LayzerBeatz

Welcome Layzer! cool.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
fkalich
Oct 30 2007, 09:21 PM
Are you losing your mind mick? just curious.

BTW, Missouri sucks, totally. Just in case anybody does not know that.

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Oct 30 2007, 09:43 PM
QUOTE (fkalich @ Oct 30 2007, 02:21 PM) *

He's probably just bored to death...

--------------------

+Quote Post
MickeM
Oct 30 2007, 09:48 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (fkalich @ Oct 30 2007, 09:21 PM) *

BTW, Missouri sucks, totally. Just in case anybody does not know that.

That's not for me to decide but I leave that to others, like yourself biggrin.gif

I just found plenty of intro threads from active members which had no replies and thought that was not right.

QUOTE (botoxfox @ Oct 30 2007, 09:43 PM) *
He's probably just bored to death...

...and that biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Oct 30 2007, 09:55 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (MickeM @ Oct 30 2007, 04:48 PM) *
I just found plenty of intro threads from active members which had no replies and thought that was not right.

Micke, you are an example to us all.

(He IS losing his mind right?)

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
fkalich
Oct 30 2007, 10:21 PM
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Oct 30 2007, 03:55 PM) *
Micke, you are an example to us all.

(He IS losing his mind right?)

Actually I was just kidding him, it was kind of neat to go there and look for people that were ignored.

Mostly wanted to point out that missouri sucks, the title of this thread says Missouri. They burned my town, murdered 200 citizens. i realize that was in 1863, and that Union forces burned half of their state as a response, but that was not near enough punishment. We don't shoot each other anymore, it all revolves around the University basketball and football teams now. They hate us even more than we hate them. We don't hate them as much, because we figure they have a lot of genetic damage due to inbreeding and can't help themselves.

edit: misplaced comma

This post has been edited by fkalich: Oct 30 2007, 10:23 PM

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Oct 30 2007, 10:29 PM
Moderation Policy Director
Well, thanks for setting us straight on Missouri Fkalich ... I went there once, but only on the way from the airport to Kansas, hope I can be forgiven ...

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Oct 30 2007, 10:44 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Well I though MickeM was a man on a mission - bit of a strange mission perhaps but...

Cheers,
Tony

ps Fkalich - every year my local town has a four fiesta and re-enactment to commemorate the time when the town people beat back Napolean and his army. About 200 people, 1/3 of the town, were killed by the French troups back then and the closing part of the fiesta is a reading out of the names of those who died - people have pretty long memories round here as well.

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Oct 31 2007, 01:10 AM
Lets go fishing!
Welcome to GMC Layzer, just ask if you need any help cool.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 10:50 AM