Slipknot, Coheed And Cambria, And Trivium, Amazing
g-forcelover
Feb 10 2009, 11:03 PM
GMC:er
I just got home from a Slipknot concert last night. It was amazing, I don't have a setlist or pictures, cause they wouldn't allow cameras there, and I couldn't remember all the songs they played. It was in greensboro at the greensboro colosium, not really in the coliseum, they set up the stage in the auditourium and they still fit a few thousand people in it. It costed 38:50 for a ticket, and the show was worth that price. Trivium was on first, they put on an amazing show, during them we sat on the right side bleachers. They all sounded great, and played amazing. Next up was Coheed and Cambria, and they were not that great. They didn't really have good tone, and they messed up a lot. But they did have amazing stage presence, I'll give them that. I sat in the same place for them. As soon as they got off the stage, I ran right to the middle of the floor, waiting for Slipknot to come. As soon as the first song started a huge guy behind me shoved some people, and a mosh started and I was right in the middle of it. It was amazing, Slipknot sounded great, and put on a great show. My friend acaully met the clown, when he ran to get his bat he grabbed my friend from behind and shoke him. Then he asked him what his name was and gave him a hug. In all, I mpshed on six songs, including all the encores and the opening song. I forget what the opening song was, the closing song was people equall ****, and the encores were surfacing and spit it out. On spit it out they got the whole crowd down, and then the singer shouted and everyone jumped up, and I jumped right in the pit, got hit by a brawler, and slammed back practiclly 10 feet. I give Trivium a 9.5/10, coheed and cambria 7/10, and slipknot 10/10. Was easily one of the best days of my life.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

i tripped and broke my guitar's neck. :(
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Feb 11 2009, 04:05 AM
GMC:er
Thats awesome man. I really wanted to get tickets to one of those shows. Three awesome bands touring together. My friend that saw Slipknot awhile ago at a different show said there singer was lacking a bit, and my other friend who saw Coheed, and who loves Coheed said there amazing live. I guess it depends on the show though biggrin.gif

Im glad you had fun, wish I was there biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Feb 22 2009, 03:55 PM
Instructor
Awesome mate, Slipknot is really intense band live, lots of moshing, lots of crazy stuff. They are coming here as well soon, will consider going! Thanks for the review! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 07:27 AM