2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Guitar Noise, Shall i worry?
Bogdan Radovic
May 8 2008, 12:08 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Oh yeah ! Various electronic equipment CAN make noises with a guitar in the same room smile.gif
I'm glad you found your source! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
besip
May 8 2008, 12:13 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Fran @ May 7 2008, 06:08 PM) *
Do I have a poltergeist in my guitars? blink.gif

that one is great laugh.gif like i'm write before i'm totaly beginer but i'm have same problem with my quitar and old amp
now when i'm change amp everything was better..i'm ot try to move my stuff to kitchen rolleyes.gif but probally your new quitar and old amp don't like each other

sorry for not helping you maybe something is wrong with the power on your room and your new quitar is more sensitive for this....you will find the answer wink.gif and if you not findit here try to ask people where you buy the quitar
i'm remember something 1 guy from 1 czech quitar forum has similar problem couple month ago but he fix this..if i'm find the answer i'm will let you know!!!!!

QUOTE (Fran @ May 7 2008, 07:04 PM) *
New experiments: it seems it's my laptop that is the problem! When it's unplugged, the noise dissapears.

Unbelievable.

great you find it by your self..hope there is some change to avoid that even if you laptop be on wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by besip: May 8 2008, 12:11 AM

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
skennington
May 8 2008, 12:15 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Glad you found the issue Fran. That's why you see alot of equipment labled "shielded". If I were you and the shop is not to far, I would still have that loose pickup looked at.

+Quote Post
Fran
May 8 2008, 12:30 AM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
1:30 am, and tomorrow I have to get up early, but I think it was well worth it wink.gif

So I guess the guitar is not defective then?
Is it ok for guitars to receive interference from laptops? (My epiphone doesn't get noise from the laptop, I guess it's a super-guitar! xD)

I'll take it to the shop so that they can take a look at the pickup, but that doesn't bother me nearly as much as the noise did wink.gif, it's a bit loose but won't fall apart anytime soon! smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 02:43 AM