Surrealism And Guitars
The Uncreator
Sep 2 2007, 10:16 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Ok, so im requesting some help from you guys, currently in school, in my Drawing II class, we have to a Surreal drawing/ painting or whatever for an art show we all have to enter. I was talking to my teacher about ideas for mixing guitars in with it, ive got a few cool ideas, but i was hoping some of you guys could come up with some real Surreal stuff that involves guitars?

Some basic ideas i have runnning:

A man with 4 or 6 arms and they are all grabbin' the guitar, the neck and some have picks looking like he is about to shred some Unholy solo!

A Guitar with basically its own arms and legs, playing it self.

Giant seascape, no land in sight, and theres a man sitting on top of the water (not sinking biggrin.gif )on a stool and hes is just chillin playing his guitar. Clouds in the distant form what appears to be a guitar in the sky.

So can any of you come up with some cool ideas? or add stuff to the ones up top?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 04:38 PM