Hell Explained (laugh Like Crazy, Lol...), Funniest crap i've read in a while....
antonskv
Apr 14 2010, 07:23 PM
GMC:er
(This is written for comical purposes, this content has not intention to offend anyone's religious sensibilities)

HELL EXPLAINED
(BY A CHEMISTRY STUDENT)

The following is an actual question given on a University of Arizona chemistry mid term, and an actual answer turned in by a student.

The answer by one student was so 'profound' that the professor shared it with colleagues, via the Internet, which is, of course, why we now have the pleasure of enjoying it as well :

Bonus Question: Is Hell exothermic (gives off heat) or endothermic (absorbs heat)?

Most of the students wrote proofs of their beliefs using Boyle's Law (gas cools when it expands and heats when it is compressed) or some variant.

One student, however, wrote the following:

First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is changing in time. So we need to know the rate at which souls are moving into Hell and the rate at which they are leaving, which is unlikely.. I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving. As for how many souls are entering Hell, let's look at the different religions that exist in the world today.

Most of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to Hell. Since there is more than one of these religions and since people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all souls go to Hell. With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in Hell to increase exponentially. Now, we look at the rate of change of the volume in Hell because Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in Hell to stay the same, the volume of Hell has to expand proportionately as souls are added.

This gives two possibilities:

1. If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter Hell, then the temperature and pressure in Hell will increase until all Hell breaks loose.

2. If Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in Hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until Hell freezes over.

So which is it?

If we accept the postulate given to me by Teresa during my Freshman year that, 'It will be a cold day in Hell before I sleep with you.' and take into account the fact that I slept with her last night, then number two must be true, and thus I am sure that Hell is exothermic and has already frozen over.

The corollary of this theory is that since Hell has frozen over, it follows that it is not accepting any more souls and is therefore, extinct, leaving only Heaven, thereby proving the existence of a divine being which explains why, last night, Teresa kept passionately screaming: "Oh my God!"

THIS STUDENT RECEIVED AN A+.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by antonskv: Apr 14 2010, 07:25 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
Andrew6
Apr 14 2010, 07:31 PM
Learning Rock Star
This one of the greatest scientific works of our age laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
The Gear Box:

Jackon RR5 Randy Rhoads
Epiphone Special II
Ibanez GRG170DX

Rogue Electric Acoustic (CHEAP lol)

Behringer GX210 AMP
Crate GT30 AMP

Korg Ax5G Effects Unit
Zoom G2 Effects Unit

+Quote Post
ruben_mcn
Apr 14 2010, 07:41 PM
Learning Roadie
Aha Really awsome ..

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Apr 14 2010, 07:41 PM
Learning Tone Master
Hahahaha biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Zsolt Galambos
Apr 14 2010, 07:44 PM
GMC Coordinator & Instructor
Man this is hilarious:D

I laughed myself to death after knowing that my soul will surley go to Heaven... biggrin.gif:D:D

This guy really deserved an A+ :DDD

--------------------
Check out my Instructor Profile

Check out my Personal Board

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Apr 14 2010, 07:46 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
He is a true genius!
That student for World President!!!!! biggrin.gif

That is actually the best reading I've done in quite a while, THANK YOU FOR SHARING!!! smile.gif

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Apr 14 2010, 07:51 PM
Get to da Chopper!
Hilarious biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Mr T
Apr 14 2010, 07:52 PM
hahaha laugh.gif

--------------------

Roland Cube 30; Toneport GX; Cort kx1; Ibanez RG1570; Ibanez EW35ABE-NT

http://www.last.fm/user/Mr_T83

+Quote Post
Bluesberry
Apr 14 2010, 08:02 PM
Learning Roadie
Oh man, I think I saw this the first time about 6 years ago. It's still as funny as "Hell". laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Fran
Apr 14 2010, 08:05 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Hehehe, I'd read it before, it's great smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Artemus
Apr 14 2010, 08:17 PM
Learning Tone Seeker - CHALLENGE STAR!
Definitely a contender for an ignobel award.

--------------------
My Myspace site here
My YouTube channel here

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Apr 14 2010, 08:22 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
>< I love it when people take time to write something like that laugh.gif Thanks for sharing tongue.gif

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Apr 14 2010, 08:30 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Briliant! I always wondered how people feel when writing this kind of stuff. Are they laughing their way as they go through it smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Apr 15 2010, 06:43 AM
He deserves to take the diploma only for that answer. Hahaha!

This post has been edited by Santiago Diaz Garces: Apr 15 2010, 06:43 AM

+Quote Post
Vasilije Vukmiro...
Apr 15 2010, 12:14 PM
Jazz Instructor
This is what I call serious academic research! smile.gif

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Apr 15 2010, 04:35 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Absolutely beautiful work! One of the best I have read in a long while! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Crazy_Diamond
Apr 15 2010, 04:46 PM
Learning Rock Star
That was really funny... I don't know if I would take the chance to write something like that in my exams.... Well it depends on the question of course..

--------------------

+Quote Post
antonskv
Apr 16 2010, 09:02 AM
Hah,

Well i'm glad you guys liked it. All i was hoping for is to give some people little laugh in their life.
I know i laughed like a bastard when i read it smile.gif

Cool beans guys,

Anton

+Quote Post
Darktime
Apr 16 2010, 09:58 AM
Great!

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Apr 19 2010, 12:19 PM
Instructor
Awesome! smile.gif Same stuff can be applied to our Universe, and the guy is correct! A+ for him definitely laugh.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 07:17 PM