New Song In Progress!
Trond Vold
Apr 5 2009, 09:51 PM
Instructor
Hi guys smile.gif Got a new song in progress and were hoping to get some comments/pointers smile.gif

It's just some sections i thought sounded good together and it's all very roughly mixed.
I've added a "guitar vocal-line" on the first verse and chorus.. just some basic notes on how i want the vocals to sound like.

I'm also a bit in doubt about the very first part.. i think it sounds cool, but it might be a bit to similar to Strapping Young Lad's Almost Again. Different notes and timesigs though, but still.. there's something similar about it smile.gif

Attached File  nysangtest1.mp3 ( 2.56MB ) Number of downloads: 202

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 09:55 AM