Bk Butler Tube Driver, A must try pedal!
Ajmurrell
Sep 9 2008, 04:39 PM
Learning Tone Master
On a more positive note to my last post, Just wanted to share this pedal with some people

Check out this video which I think demonstrates a part of the sound you get from this pedal- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtI5UWAQXLg

What I love about it, is that it is so versatile in its sound production. The pedal is used by David Gilmore (actually he uses two!) and Eric Johnson, among many others. Vai, Satriani use them aswell.

The pedal alone, used on a clean setting on an amp sounds fantastic too. Real bluesy rich tone, and as you crank up the gain it almost goes into a Fuzz type sound with some high treb's.

The tone settings on this pedal are very very responsive also, adjusting the bass or treble by even a few clicks produces a far different tone than you'd expect.

Because they're so responsive due to the Tube inside this pedal has the best dynamics I've ever experienced.

From just boosting your clean tone, to adding intense saturation to your overdriven amp. Its fantastic smile.gif

What's also great is you can replace the stock tube you can replace it with a less, or higher gain one. So versatile! I think it's stock tube is a 12AU7 but I'm not sure... I have a lower gain one in at the moment, which sounds fantastic.

Check it out!!

Currently it's only available through BK's website, he makes them all himself, and you make to order. He say's he's not going to make them forever, and is only doing them while the orders come in, so if you're intrested, get one!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Ajmurrell: Sep 9 2008, 04:45 PM

--------------------
GMC Travel Agent, at your service.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 4)
Danilo Capezzuto
Sep 9 2008, 05:48 PM
Instructor
Great pedal! He's got an amazing Johnson vibe in the video...wow! I think Andy Timmons uses this pedal too. Thanks for the link!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Sep 9 2008, 07:53 PM
Instructor
Very nice gear that guy has, his a pro, I watched some of his earlier lesson videos.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Sep 9 2008, 09:43 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
That pedal seems very high quality!! Thanks for the link , whole video is very interesting smile.gif That echoplex seems so sweet! smile.gif

This post has been edited by Bogdan Radovic: Sep 9 2008, 09:46 PM

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Ajmurrell
Sep 9 2008, 10:21 PM
Learning Tone Master
I couldn't recommend it more smile.gif You know when something just FEELS great to play? It just seems to add a deep sense of satisfaction when playing.

I use it all the time, just to colour the sound, even on clean channels. It seems to produce far better tone than my amp alone can achieve.

--------------------
GMC Travel Agent, at your service.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 07:37 AM