United Breaks Guitars ?, not only United !
Darius Wave
Dec 23 2013, 09:56 AM
Instructor
So...It happened. Like the guys sang " They broke my Taylor guitar"

Unfortunately this time it happened to me...or rather to my father. I don't a have a gear to mess inside acoustic guitars so I had to send it to a luthier. When she came back and I've opened the box...I saw a disaster sad.gif

Attached Image

It's my fahters main instrument. He bought it under my advice a about 5 years ago. It's a Taylor 210e. It's his first very serious guitar after years of playing. He didn't even wanted to see the pictures. I have send this guitar back and hold my thumbs for the repair and lucky come back.

From many bad things that could happen I'm glad that it's all ok with theneck and body. Only the neck joint is broken in it didn'tfall into pieces so after repair there would be almost no sing (I hope).

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 23 2013, 08:22 PM
Instructor
Ouch !! sad.gif

Let's hope it gets fixed easily enough !!

How did it actually happen ? Did you use it for a gig ?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Opetholic
Dec 23 2013, 08:35 PM
Learning Guitar Lord
Sorry to hear about the sad news Darius. Hope it is fixed and looks and plays as new..
On a different note, I like the song you posted smile.gif Do you think United actually noticed it ??

--------------------

+Quote Post
HungryForHeaven
Dec 23 2013, 08:40 PM
Learning Tone Master
I'm really sorry about this disaster, Darius! Hopefully it will be possible to restore the precious guitar.

QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Dec 23 2013, 09:56 AM) *
hold my thumbs

So you "hold thumbs" rather than "cross fingers" just like in Sweden? smile.gif

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Dec 24 2013, 09:30 AM
Instructor
Thanx for the support guys! It could get worse so I'm glad anyway because it's able to be fixed and I hope there would be almost no sign of it.

It didn't happen on the gig. It happen on it's way to guitar service (fixing electronics) but when the service sent it back, it was broken by the delivery service :/

Hungry - Yep biggrin.gif We say "I'll hold my thumbs for Ya" in Poland smile.gif)))

+Quote Post
klasaine
Dec 24 2013, 04:53 PM
GMC:er
What type of case was it in?
Where and how did it travel (truck/plane) and in what weather conditions?

This post has been edited by klasaine: Dec 24 2013, 04:54 PM

+Quote Post
Headbanger
Dec 24 2013, 08:47 PM
GMC:er
Hopefully the delivery service will pay for that damage..Bad news...These things are precious and the idiots should take more care!! mad.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 06:51 AM