2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Being Happy Doing What You Love..
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 20 2012, 04:32 PM
Instructor
Hi guys! I would like to share this video where we compiled some Cirse's nice moments. Every time I watch it I get chills and feel happy of choosing every day what I love to do... It's not the easiest way, it's not the safer one, but it's the only one that can make you happy.
What do you think?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Jul 20 2012, 04:35 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Beautiful video Gabe!

It's amazing to see your band getting bigger and bigger! Grats man!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Jul 20 2012, 04:52 PM
Hello Gabriel !

Greetings to you and Cirse - this is a really good MUSIC you make!

I like it very much even when i don't understand all the words - but the feeling i get inside - is something GREAT and i love that !

Must put it to my youtube favorite cool.gif

KEEP ON GOING ! IT is worth to be ---YOU SELF---- thats what is REAL

to be safe is a illusion you never will take with you one day....

Dieter

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jul 20 2012, 04:56 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Awesome!

As Trey said, it's great that you and the band seem to have more and more success.
Just promise to keep rocking as a band for a long time so that I have the chance to see you live one day, be it in Argentina (I plan to travel there within the next 3 years) or at a german festival biggrin.gif

Christian

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
mad
Jul 20 2012, 04:56 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
QUOTE (TreyDeschamp @ Jul 20 2012, 03:35 PM) *
Beautiful video Gabe!

It's amazing to see your band getting bigger and bigger! Grats man!

+1

it must be kinda payoff for all these years of hard work when watching this..

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jul 20 2012, 04:57 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Haha, notice how three germans were amongst the first to answer...this calls for a Germany Tour laugh.gif

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Jul 20 2012, 05:05 PM
YES GERMANY TOUR tongue.gif

and after a GREAT PARTY in my Garden ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 20 2012, 06:02 PM
Instructor
Doing what you love is the only way to be.. life is too short not to do that.

Really happy that Cirse are doing so well ! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Dieterle @ Jul 20 2012, 04:52 PM) *
to be safe is a illusion you never will take with you one day....

Very true ! Conforming is just wasting your life walking someone else's path and not even getting anything out of it

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 20 2012, 06:04 PM
Instructor
hahahaha thanks a lot guys for your nice words! A German tour would be like a dream guys! By the way, I want to visit Europe so be sure that at list we will go to a festival to hear some good music and have a beer together. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Yash
Jul 20 2012, 06:12 PM
GMC:er
I feel very happy for you and Cirse Gab smile.gif You guys and the gal are living the dream smile.gif I wish it keeps getting bigger and bigger smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Azzaboi
Jul 20 2012, 07:40 PM
Wow, amazing song and really beautiful heart touching video clip!

You can really see you guys are having a lot of fun there and creating enjoyment for others as well, doesn't get much better than that! Congratz.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 20 2012, 10:53 PM
Instructor
Thanks friends. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 23 2012, 02:12 PM
Instructor
I have witnessed the growth of Cirse smile.gif and I must say YES, I am happy for you and I really hope you do get to live out of this without too many worries! If you won't come to Romania, I WILL BE VERY UPSET! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 23 2012, 02:57 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 23 2012, 10:12 AM) *
I have witnessed the growth of Cirse smile.gif and I must say YES, I am happy for you and I really hope you do get to live out of this without too many worries! If you won't come to Romania, I WILL BE VERY UPSET! biggrin.gif

hahahah we will go! the same for you mate! I hope to see Aria in Buenos Aires! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
rokchik
Jul 23 2012, 04:10 PM
The Dark Canuck
Great video Gabriel, I've watched it a few time smile.gif

I get chills and feel very happy for you all whenever I see new videos, pics from your shows etc. I've been able to watch you guys grow threw GMC, Facebook and just chatting with you. It's so amazing and encouraging to see you guys succeed, especially since your success is coming from doing something you love so much. I hope one day I'll actually get to see you guys live (cough... Canadian tour... cough) or maybe I'll be lucky to see ya in Argentina one day (it's on my bucket list smile.gif )

I wish you continued success Gabriel. You know I'm a huge fan... So happy for you and Cirse smile.gif

rok

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 24 2012, 01:36 AM
Great vid! Many congrats on CIRSE!

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jul 20 2012, 11:32 AM) *
Hi guys! I would like to share this video where we compiled some Cirse's nice moments. Every time I watch it I get chills and feel happy of choosing every day what I love to do... It's not the easiest way, it's not the safer one, but it's the only one that can make you happy.
What do you think?

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 24 2012, 08:27 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jul 23 2012, 01:57 PM) *
hahahah we will go! the same for you mate! I hope to see Aria in Buenos Aires! smile.gif

Well, maybe we can arrange something smile.gif Maybe I'm thinking too big here, but hopefully, after we release the EP in October, we will be able to gather enough people at a gig to sustain bigger stuff. I am planning on organizing a modern rock festival with another bunch of bands here having the same state of mind and musical orientation as Aria and Voodoo and maybe have a guest band from the international scene. Why not Cirse? smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 24 2012, 08:40 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 24 2012, 08:27 AM) *
Well, maybe we can arrange something smile.gif Maybe I'm thinking too big here, but hopefully, after we release the EP in October, we will be able to gather enough people at a gig to sustain bigger stuff. I am planning on organizing a modern rock festival with another bunch of bands here having the same state of mind and musical orientation as Aria and Voodoo and maybe have a guest band from the international scene. Why not Cirse? smile.gif

Sounds like a good time to save some money and visit Romania for the first time ! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 24 2012, 09:03 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jul 24 2012, 07:40 AM) *
Sounds like a good time to save some money and visit Romania for the first time ! biggrin.gif

My door is ALWAYS open smile.gif You can crash at my place without any worries!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 24 2012, 10:32 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 24 2012, 09:03 AM) *
My door is ALWAYS open smile.gif You can crash at my place without any worries!

Hell yeah... I foresee lots of jamming ! cool.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 09:32 PM