Supernatural Season 13
Todd Simpson
Oct 14 2016, 04:04 AM
GMC:er
After Binge watching 12 seasons on netflix, now I'm hooked! The new season Started today OCT 13th, smile.gif The pretty boys are a bit much but the occult / dark/ stories are cool smile.gif

Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Oct 16 2016, 06:21 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bleez
Oct 15 2016, 11:29 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
never watched this but I do love dark occulty stuff, not so much the pretty boys though smile.gif but I'll check it out.
Todd, did you watch 'Stranger Things' on Netflix? it was one of the best shows Netfix have put out IMO. Winona Rider is a stand out in this as well.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 16 2016, 06:16 AM
GMC:er
Thanks for the tip! I've not watched sranger things, but I've seen its title on netflix as an original. The MARCO POLO series was pretty spiff as well which is netflix produced and has two seasons.

I watched one Supernatural almost by accident on re run on cable, and it was packed with blood sigils and black magick, crowly reincarnated and overthrowing lucifer, etc. Then I watched the whole thing on netflix. It seems their father was a demon hunter and their mother was killed by a demon and sam was fed demon blood as a baby. Both main characters spend time in Hell and manage to escape. Oh, and they run around in a cool Hot Rod killing monsters and demons smile.gif They even have the trunk painted with a demon binding sigil in case they need to throw a demon in the trunk for whatever reason smile.gif

Attached Image

The show did give me cravings for a 67 impala with a big block v8 smile.gif Actually started pricing them.

Todd

QUOTE (bleez @ Oct 15 2016, 06:29 AM) *
never watched this but I do love dark occulty stuff, not so much the pretty boys though smile.gif but I'll check it out.
Todd, did you watch 'Stranger Things' on Netflix? it was one of the best shows Netfix have put out IMO. Winona Rider is a stand out in this as well.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:41 PM