2 Pages V   1 2 >  
New To Guitarmasterclass, Kris, I am a fisherman too!!!
davaflava
Jul 12 2007, 12:48 PM
GMC:er
just like to start off by saying hi and yes,kris, I too am a fisherman biggrin.gif FISHING RULES!

I started out guitar career in 6th grade. I bought a bass and played it but then soon it became a dust collector. Then this year i was at a guitar hero party huh.gif and i said this out loud to the whole party "screw 5 buttons I wanna do the real thing!" so went and bought me a strat and started messin' around not really doin' anything constructivefor the first four months. Then yesterday i was on ultimate guitar and saw Kristofer with his lesson. This guy blew me away with his skills and his teaching method. And I liked his personality and thought he was quite funny. tongue.gif . So right away I told my mom to put in the credit card number for guitarmasterclass so I could started right away. My goals are to improve in left hand quicknes in string changing and in all around playing, my other goal is to take over the lead part in my band biggrin.gif . I know with the fine instuctors and the right practice I'll(we'll) get there. This site has already taught me so much in such little time. I would like to thank Kris and all the GMC staff for what they do here. Tremendous site biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by davaflava: Jul 12 2007, 12:54 PM

--------------------
IPB Image

Ain't that a Beaut?!?!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jul 12 2007, 12:58 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Hi and Welcome! And good choice to drop the bass since bass players and drummers are the laughing stock of a band. laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
davaflava
Jul 12 2007, 01:06 PM
lol, I like the guitar better anyway, for obvious reasons lol

--------------------
IPB Image

Ain't that a Beaut?!?!

+Quote Post
Pavel
Jul 12 2007, 01:12 PM
Instructor
Welcome! Great you decided to pick up the real guitar! smile.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
davaflava
Jul 12 2007, 01:23 PM
yea the green,red,yellow,blue,orange just wasnt cutting it for me tongue.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

Ain't that a Beaut?!?!

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jul 12 2007, 01:49 PM
Moderation Policy Director
Welcome - let us know if you have any questions at all !

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jul 12 2007, 04:16 PM
Lets go fishing!
Another fisherman, woohoo! Maybe we should have some fishing lessons at gmc blink.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jul 12 2007, 04:45 PM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Jul 12 2007, 11:16 AM) *
Another fisherman, woohoo! Maybe we should have some fishing lessons at gmc blink.gif

Enough with the fish obsession Matt! laugh.gif

--------------------

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
steve25
Jul 12 2007, 05:26 PM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Jul 12 2007, 04:16 PM) *

Yeah that would complete GMC wouldn't it. "This is how you throw the end of the rod into the water properly..." -TAKE 50

+Quote Post
Robin
Jul 12 2007, 06:42 PM
Welcome smile.gif

QUOTE (mattacuk @ Jul 12 2007, 03:16 PM) *
Maybe we should have some fishing lessons at gmc blink.gif

Indeed! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jul 12 2007, 06:52 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Fish Lessons

steps:

1. Drop Grenades in lake
2. Feat on your fishies

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jul 12 2007, 08:30 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Jul 12 2007, 06:52 PM) *
Fish Lessons

steps:

1. Drop Grenades in lake
2. Feat on your fishies

LOL!!!! that is too funny laugh.gif

Andrew: FISHING IS GOOD blink.gif - I definatly think kris needs to do a fishing feature laugh.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jul 12 2007, 08:42 PM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Jul 12 2007, 03:30 PM) *
LOL!!!! that is too funny laugh.gif

Andrew: FISHING IS GOOD blink.gif - I definatly think kris needs to do a fishing feature laugh.gif

Weeeel, I can see how TheUncreators version of fishing might be fun ... thta's as far as I'll go smile.gif

--------------------

My Stuff:

+Quote Post
icedern
Jul 12 2007, 08:45 PM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Jul 12 2007, 12:52 PM) *
Fish Lessons

steps:

1. Drop Grenades in lake
2. Feat on your fishies

Mine is close...

1. bait hook
2. cast line
3. Pop open beer
4. drink beer
5. repeat steps 3 and 4

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jul 12 2007, 08:54 PM
QUOTE (icedern @ Jul 12 2007, 03:45 PM) *
Mine is close...

1. bait hook
2. cast line
3. Pop open beer
4. drink beer
5. repeat steps 3 and 4

That's almost there - make step 1 and 2 optional, and I'll be a convert smile.gif

--------------------

My Stuff:

+Quote Post
Travelin' Man
Jul 12 2007, 09:07 PM
Welcome Dava, Im sure you will meet your goals in here with all this talent on board

I have to agree with Ice...I keep telling the wife that fly fishing or bass fishing is too much like work...just a good old worm and a bobber with alot of beer for me please

This post has been edited by Travelin' Man: Jul 12 2007, 09:09 PM

+Quote Post
stratman33
Jul 12 2007, 09:52 PM
Welcome to GMC! Glad you picked up a real guitar(although Guitar hero II is pretty cool!)Nice avatar btw tongue.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
davaflava
Jul 12 2007, 11:56 PM
thanks stratman,

I think we should request a fishing video lesson tongue.gif that would be way too cool.
btw, What kind of fish do u guys have over in Europ? Luckily I will be heading over to Germany next summer and I would love to fish for a day smile.gif

p.s. i read "About Kris" and looked at his fish, holy h@$* that is the biggest perch i'ver ever seen, the ones here in good ol' Kansas may get up to a couple pounds or so. Although I havent seen a perch in a while, the wiper probably wiped them out. sad.gif

This post has been edited by davaflava: Jul 13 2007, 12:00 AM

--------------------
IPB Image

Ain't that a Beaut?!?!

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Jul 13 2007, 12:59 AM
QUOTE (davaflava @ Jul 12 2007, 04:56 PM) *
thanks stratman,

I think we should request a fishing video lesson tongue.gif that would be way too cool.

yea a fishing lesson with some cool Backing Tracks and GP Tab!!! tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
davaflava
Jul 13 2007, 02:30 AM
lol like a indian snake charmer backing track haha tongue.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

Ain't that a Beaut?!?!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 11:29 AM