5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Your Original Compositions, lets share some our stuff !
klasaine
Nov 10 2013, 07:48 PM
GMC:er
Yeah, it was one of those things where I went against my own best judgement.
Everybody wanted me to double my part but I knew that we were a 'little' wobbly on the original track (me and the bass player) but together - and that I'd never be able to match my first track. I wanted them to take me (the double) out on the first 4 bars but they liked the vibe. Whatever - though I like the riff and the song it still pains me(embarrasses me) a little bit to listen to it.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 11 2013, 09:16 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (klasaine @ Nov 10 2013, 06:48 PM) *
Yeah, it was one of those things where I went against my own best judgement.
Everybody wanted me to double my part but I knew that we were a 'little' wobbly on the original track (me and the bass player) but together - and that I'd never be able to match my first track. I wanted them to take me (the double) out on the first 4 bars but they liked the vibe. Whatever - though I like the riff and the song it still pains me(embarrasses me) a little bit to listen to it.

I think the conception of that riff outshines the rest, so no worries mate!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
coffeeman
Nov 12 2013, 03:06 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Hey guys here is a draft of a new song I'm working on. I have the lyrics already and I expect to record vocals next weekend.

https://soundcloud.com/andrucoffeeman/uno-draft-no-vocals

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Nov 12 2013, 04:30 PM
Instructor
Very nice Coffe! Like the sound of those drums and how that strat tone fits what's played. Do You have any abilities of recording bass guitar? Would add some extra punch for sure!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 13 2013, 12:30 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (coffeeman @ Nov 12 2013, 02:06 PM) *
Hey guys here is a draft of a new song I'm working on. I have the lyrics already and I expect to record vocals next weekend.

https://soundcloud.com/andrucoffeeman/uno-draft-no-vocals

Man! I love this! Somehow I can hear Chris Cornell's voice all over this - that's good, so that you know biggrin.gif I can't wait to hear your vocal ideas and as Darius said, it's a shame not to record or write a bass line smile.gif

+Quote Post
coffeeman
Nov 13 2013, 05:20 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Nov 12 2013, 10:30 AM) *
Very nice Coffe! Like the sound of those drums and how that strat tone fits what's played. Do You have any abilities of recording bass guitar? Would add some extra punch for sure!

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 13 2013, 06:30 AM) *
Man! I love this! Somehow I can hear Chris Cornell's voice all over this - that's good, so that you know biggrin.gif I can't wait to hear your vocal ideas and as Darius said, it's a shame not to record or write a bass line smile.gif

Thanks a lot amigos. I'm planning to record it on a friend's studio(with all of the other songs I have), he is an awesome drums and bass player so we'll include a very nice bass line. Thanks for your support.

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube

+Quote Post
quadrium
Nov 13 2013, 07:13 PM
Learning Tone Master
Here are my compositions. One of them has a vocal track made by my friend. Still looking for a vocalist for others. Maybe you wanna help me C-Maestro wink.gif

https://soundcloud.com/quadrium1/the-atlantis-saga-rise-of
https://soundcloud.com/quadrium1/the
https://soundcloud.com/quadrium1/the-atlantis-saga-the-god-of

This post has been edited by quadrium: Nov 13 2013, 07:15 PM

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
lllDUTCHlll
Nov 14 2013, 07:17 AM
Here is my first "guitar selfie vid" Please let me know what you think! Thanks a ton!

Thanks!

This post has been edited by lllDUTCHlll: Nov 14 2013, 07:18 PM

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Nov 14 2013, 02:32 PM
Instructor
Hey Duch! Please remove some letters from YT link that You wanted to post -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZt5KAieyzg = HZt5KAieyzg for the "insert YoutTube" option smile.gif This will make it woprk ok here at forum! smile.gif

+Quote Post
lllDUTCHlll
Nov 14 2013, 07:25 PM
I am way too dumb to figure this out tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 14 2013, 08:32 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (quadrium @ Nov 13 2013, 06:13 PM) *
Here are my compositions. One of them has a vocal track made by my friend. Still looking for a vocalist for others. Maybe you wanna help me C-Maestro wink.gif

https://soundcloud.com/quadrium1/the-atlantis-saga-rise-of
https://soundcloud.com/quadrium1/the
https://soundcloud.com/quadrium1/the-atlantis-saga-the-god-of

Hey mate biggrin.gif Nice tracks, but it's not my style so, I'm afraid I wouldn't make justice to the music wink.gif

+Quote Post
Patrik Berg
Nov 22 2013, 03:37 AM
Here is a section from a piece that I recorded to help a student with a University Audition, this was the ending part. https://soundcloud.com/patrik-berg-2/friday-metal

--------------------
When your fingers bleed you're getting somewhere

+Quote Post
SirJamsalot
Nov 22 2013, 07:44 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (superize @ Oct 21 2013, 08:18 AM) *
This are some of the songs i have written with my band

Supersize! Great perfornance ~ you're well on your way. Work on song transitions - one song leads direclty into the next and you've got a show! Great job!

--------------------
The more I practice, the more I wish I had time to practice!
My Band Forum: http://passionfly.site/chat

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 22 2013, 10:45 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Patrik Berg @ Nov 22 2013, 02:37 AM) *
Here is a section from a piece that I recorded to help a student with a University Audition, this was the ending part. https://soundcloud.com/patrik-berg-2/friday-metal

Pat, is this the sort of stuff that students are being judged over when auditioning for music universities? God, I need to move my ass to Australia pronto! In here, if a conservatory professor would hear metal, they wouldn't even bother receiving the student for the audition laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Patrik Berg
Nov 22 2013, 02:45 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 22 2013, 09:45 AM) *
Pat, is this the sort of stuff that students are being judged over when auditioning for music universities? God, I need to move my ass to Australia pronto! In here, if a conservatory professor would hear metal, they wouldn't even bother receiving the student for the audition laugh.gif

Well the whole thing goes for 7 minutes starting with the atmospheric guitar part tha I also used in my second last collaboration then moves into an up tempo jazz bit followed by a Latin section before it turns into the heavy beast you heard here. The student playes trumpet and bass so I recorded the guitars and drums for him and them helped him with the bass parts and the trumpet recording. What I posted here is all me though.

--------------------
When your fingers bleed you're getting somewhere

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 23 2013, 09:27 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Patrik Berg @ Nov 22 2013, 01:45 PM) *
Well the whole thing goes for 7 minutes starting with the atmospheric guitar part tha I also used in my second last collaboration then moves into an up tempo jazz bit followed by a Latin section before it turns into the heavy beast you heard here. The student playes trumpet and bass so I recorded the guitars and drums for him and them helped him with the bass parts and the trumpet recording. What I posted here is all me though.

Wow, even better! A whole cornucopia of styles in one piece. As I said, Romania needs a modern approach and mentality when it comes down to music schools.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 03:07 PM