I Had To Share This.
Phil66
Dec 20 2017, 09:41 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I joked with Kris on Facebook that the bloke looks like a vicar and plays like a demon. I have since found out he is actually a father of a catholic church smile.gif

Check them out http://www.mrspankey.biz/index.html

https://youtu.be/cgY8a5Q0AFE

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Dec 21 2017, 11:01 AM
GMC:er
Yeah, that was a great find Phil!!! Going to go see them if the chance arises!!!
smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Phil66
Dec 23 2017, 08:56 PM
Just watched this again, must be 20 times now, he is an inspiration to us all. The rockin reverend cool.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 24 2017, 06:33 AM
Nice!! He is killing it!! I can't believe that was a four minute solo. Didn't seem that long. Guy just rips!!

Todd

+Quote Post
Mertay
Dec 26 2017, 06:50 PM
https://www.guitarworld.com/artists/watch-c...tom-petty-dream

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Dec 29 2017, 12:11 AM
This guy is going viral. One of the most natural relaxed pub players I've ever seen.
Inspiration at its best.

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Dec 29 2017, 08:50 AM
Learning Rock Star
Unfortunately he's not really a reverend. It was apparently just a long running joke:

"Hello again everyone, I hope you all had a great Christmas.
We've seen some links and comments on our page, that have worried this little ol' pub band from Essex UK regarding Kenny's nickname "The Reverend." I would like to again state that Kenny is NOT a Reverend or Priest or Minister of any kind. The Biog on our website was a long running joke (8 years) but unfortunately there are some of you have taken this literally, therefore we felt it best to remove the Biogs from our website, to avoid any further confusion, for which we apologise, - it seems British humour doesn't translate world wide, but it's also fair to say, we didn't expect this level of exposure!
We do hope you all continue to follow us and thank you all for your support.
Much love and have a great New Year
Tont"

...so he might just be a demon, the way he plays!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Phil66
Dec 29 2017, 10:20 AM
It's not really unfortunate, is irrelevant tongue.gif He's a killer player and I first posted him before I knew about the reverend thing, I even jogged with Kris saying he looks like a vicar plays like a demon. Then I found out the band name, looked them up online and the was a story in the history about him being found playing guitar to a for in church.

He is an inspiration.

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 11:50 AM