My New Acquisitions, Anno 1404 and Street Fighter IV (PC)
Keilnoth
Jun 30 2009, 10:49 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Yesterday night, I couldn't sleep. So I went on the net and bought Anno 1404 and Street Fighter IV. smile.gif
Hope those are great. Otherwise I will feel worst of being insomniac.

Anno 1404 is a game about managing an emerging civilization on an island. It's a really good simulation of building and trading in an old (1404) epoch. And the graphics are really beautiful! If you like the games like Sim City, Age of Empire or Civilization or even Anno 1701, then you will like this one.

And no need to describe what's Street Fighter. I was playing that game when I was 15 (I am 29 now... *sigh*) on arcade machines and then on some oldgen console. That new version (SF 4) has new cool features and with some new nice graphics with animated background. It seems fast a harsh. So if you like combat game, I am sure you will like Street Fighter IV. wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

My Guitars: Fender Stratocaster Billy Corgan Signature, Ibanez RG270
My Amp: Peavey Bandit 112
My Pedals: Blackstar HT-Dual, Boss DD-7, Boss CS-3, Boss RC-20
My Wishlist: New bridge + Pickups for my Ibanez, EHX POG2, EHX Cathedral / Holy Grail
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jul 4 2009, 05:02 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
SFIV is addicting, I spent so much time trying to beat seth on the hardest difficulty, It just isn't fair laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 06:20 PM