Small Suggestion, Display difficulty in the video lesson page
Ttask
Sep 21 2008, 12:17 PM
GMC:er
I think that it would we cool to show the difficulty of a lesson directly on the video lesson page (example). Currently, you can see it in the instructor's page and in the search engine but when you click directly on a link from the homepage, you cannot see the difficulty. I think that it might be helpful to display it (for instance in the "Bookmark this" column). Sometimes, it's not easy for the student to evaluate the difficulty before working on the lesson.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Sep 21 2008, 12:49 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Yep, this is definatly something we need. It has been discussed before and everyone thinks the same as you tongue.gif Next time, try to post it in the suggestion thread (I believe that's in Electronic and Misc board)

I join ya, wanna have it as well wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Sep 21 2008, 01:22 PM
GMC Founder
This is coming - sorry for the delay...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Canis
Sep 21 2008, 01:35 PM
Learning Rock Star
Been looking forward for this feature for a long time, since I often find new lessons though the random lessons bar ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
Capt.Z
Sep 21 2008, 01:45 PM
GMC:er
Yay!! I've been waiting for this!! smile.gif

--------------------

GMC IS TIGHT DAWG

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Sep 21 2008, 01:54 PM
Instructor
Yes, several suggestions were already made about that. If I understand correctly, there is no difficulty mark on the lesson page itself. I think that can be useful, but I'm not sure if it is easy to do. Possibly a field that can display the difficulty value from a database could be easy to implement.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:38 PM