Hello, introducing NintenJoe 64 (my 'band')
jabond23
Aug 26 2008, 07:14 PM
GMC:er
Hiya doing! My name is Joe and i'm pretty much the only member of NintenJoe 64 http://www.myspace.com/nintenjoe64 . I pretty much put all my effort into creating original music but i once in a while cover videogame music which you can hear on my myspace page. Most all of my music has a very power/progessive metal tone to it, but i've done some pretty heavy tunes as well. I really like creating songs to have a "soaring" feeling to them where when you hear the chorus is makes you feel like your flying and such. I really appreciate feedback and suggestions as i'm always looking to forward my guitar playing skills.

I've been playing guitar since 2001 and i'm 24 now. I only own 2 guitars, one's a beginner guitar that i've always had made by Johnson and the other is a Fender stratocaster which i always use now. I'm not technically in a band, but i like consider my main project, NintenJoe 64, my band. There is only one other member who also plays guitar, Eric. I kinda strayed away playing around 2006, but have been playing everyday since about February of this year. I use a Line 6 Toneport UX1 to record my guitar right to the computer and use Mixcraft 4 to record it with. All virtual instruments (choirs, orchestras, and every other instrument not a guitar) is done within Mixcraft 4. I also use Beatcraft 2 to create the drums tracks as it is the best and most user friendly drum machine program i have found so far. I wouldn't say i'm amazing at guitar like all the instructors featured on this site but i do think i've come a very long way with my skills! biggrin.gif

I attached a couple mp3's of original stuff i wrote myself. Rain Storm and Inspiring The Masses have a very hard rock sound to but still very progressive and power metal tones in it as well. Humanity's Redemption is song that reminds me off bands like Pagan's Mind and Dream Evil or any power metal band you can think of. And just for good measure, i put CONTRAdicting Fate which is a cover of the level 1 theme from the classic game Contra from the NES. please post feedback as i love to hear what people think of my music!! thank you! biggrin.gif

NintenJoe 64: http://www.myspace.com/nintenjoe64
My myspace: http://www.myspace.com/jabond23

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  NintenJoe_64___Inspiration_For_The_Masses.mp3 ( 12.44MB ) Number of downloads: 341
Attached File  NintenJoe_64___Rain_Storm.mp3 ( 11.65MB ) Number of downloads: 318
Attached File  NintenJoe_64___Humanity__s_Redemption.mp3 ( 14.15MB ) Number of downloads: 338
Attached File  NintenJoe_64___Contradicting_Fate__Contra_Level_1_.mp3 ( 7.36MB ) Number of downloads: 293

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Capt.Z
Aug 26 2008, 07:18 PM
Awesome!!! Glad to have you here tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

GMC IS TIGHT DAWG

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Aug 26 2008, 07:21 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Hey Joe ! Welcome to GMC ! Nice introduction there , gonna check out your myspace smile.gif

See ya round!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
superpanda
Aug 26 2008, 07:58 PM
welcome! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Aug 26 2008, 09:06 PM
Instructor
Welcome aboard mate, glad you joined. I'll check out your band. I like your stuff, specaily Rain Storm, it's got a nice groove.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Aug 26 2008, 09:12 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
Hi Joe, welcome to GMC, I`ll check out your "myspace" good luck smile.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Aug 26 2008, 09:40 PM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC !!! have fun wink.gif

+Quote Post
skennington
Aug 26 2008, 09:44 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Welcome Joe. Like your style man! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Aug 27 2008, 02:50 AM
Instructor
Hey Joe, I like your band, welcome, nice formal introduction smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
Aug 27 2008, 03:29 AM
Instructor
Great introduction! smile.gif Welcome to GMC!

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
jabond23
Aug 27 2008, 05:08 PM
I appreciate all the welcomes! i hope someday to become an instructor on the site. hopefully one day! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Aug 26 2008, 02:21 PM) *
Hey Joe ! Welcome to GMC ! Nice introduction there , gonna check out your myspace smile.gif

See ya round!

awesome! please let me know what ya think, i always like taking feedback, good or bad! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Aug 26 2008, 04:06 PM) *
Welcome aboard mate, glad you joined. I'll check out your band. I like your stuff, specaily Rain Storm, it's got a nice groove.

Thank you! i really appreciate it! its hard to get my music out there, hard for anyone for that matter! most of my music has a nice groove like that! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Aug 27 2008, 09:43 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
Nice introduction smile.gif

Welcome to GMC smile.gif

+Quote Post
JeroenKole
Aug 27 2008, 10:14 PM
Always happy to meet another geeky guitarist ^^

Welcome to GMC Joe wink.gif

+Quote Post
Hisham Al-Sanea
Aug 28 2008, 12:06 AM
Instructor
welcome to the site

+Quote Post
Danilo Capezzuto
Aug 29 2008, 09:00 AM
Instructor
Welcome to the site Joe! Congrats for the band, nice style!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Kuba Szafran
Aug 29 2008, 09:08 AM
Instructor
Welcome here and nice stuff btw.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Joe Kataldo
Aug 29 2008, 01:05 PM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC Joe, we have the same name!

--------------------
________________________________________________________________________________

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Aug 29 2008, 06:59 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Welcome Joe! I like the nintenjoe name wink.gif

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 09:00 PM