61 Pages V  « < 59 60 61  
Guess The Riff
AK Rich
Sep 9 2014, 11:02 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
Since I won't be around the next couple of days due to an eye surgery I have scheduled tomorrow, I am going to go out on a limb and assume that my guess was correct. Sorry if it isn't Wollace. If it is correct, here is the next riff! smile.gif It will be interesting to see how quick someone can guess it. smile.gif

https://soundcloud.com/richatthelake66/gtr32

Good luck!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Sep 10 2014, 07:33 PM
Tone Seeker
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Sep 10 2014, 02:02 AM) *
Since I won't be around the next couple of days due to an eye surgery I have scheduled tomorrow, I am going to go out on a limb and assume that my guess was correct. Sorry if it isn't Wollace. If it is correct, here is the next riff! smile.gif It will be interesting to see how quick someone can guess it. smile.gif

Good luck!

I should feel ashamed, it took me couple minutes to guess it laugh.gif

Very well played, sir ! I think the artist himself approves this too ! Very Badass rolleyes.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by WeePee: Sep 10 2014, 07:36 PM

+Quote Post
wollace03
Sep 10 2014, 10:37 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Sep 9 2014, 08:24 PM) *
P****whipped?

absolutely correct!!!!

and all the best for your eye surgery..

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Sep 11 2014, 09:17 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Sep 9 2014, 11:02 PM) *

Good luck!

Oh yeah !! Nice one Rich !! cool.gif

I hope the eye surgery went well, man !

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Sep 12 2014, 04:10 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (WeePee @ Sep 10 2014, 10:33 AM) *
I should feel ashamed, it took me couple minutes to guess it laugh.gif

Very well played, sir ! I think the artist himself approves this too ! Very Badass rolleyes.gif

laugh.gif WeePee for the win! Thanks man and nice job! Contact Sir Higgins for your doughnut of steel! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (wollace03 @ Sep 10 2014, 01:37 PM) *
absolutely correct!!!!

and all the best for your eye surgery..

Whew!. Thanks Wollace! Glad I didn't make an ass of myself with a wrong guess biggrin.gif . All went well with the surgery, thanks again! smile.gif

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Sep 11 2014, 12:17 AM) *
Oh yeah !! Nice one Rich !! cool.gif

I hope the eye surgery went well, man !

Thanks Ben! It's always fun trying to emulate your riffs. That makes twice I have picked on you now and both times the riff was guessed with the quickness! tongue.gif And thanks for the well wishes, everything went very well, thanks to the wonders of modern science.

This post has been edited by AK Rich: Sep 13 2014, 05:42 PM

+Quote Post

61 Pages V  « < 59 60 61
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:22 PM