56 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 15 > »   
The Complaint Thread
Kosei Kubota
Oct 3 2007, 12:29 PM
Classical Instructor
Why there are 5 weekdays and only 2 weekends?
I want them reversed!! mad.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PlayAllDay
Oct 3 2007, 01:11 PM
GMC:er
I haven't got a washing machine cos I used the money to buy a Gibson New Century Flying V and a 50watt Randall amp.
Loving the new gear - but I really NEED a washing Machine!! mad.gif
Fairies Of The Universe - fix my problem please...and also bring me some more new guitars tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Lead me not into temptation - I can find the way myself...

+Quote Post
Slammer
Oct 3 2007, 01:17 PM
QUOTE (PlayAllDay @ Oct 3 2007, 08:11 AM) *
I haven't got a washing machine cos I used the money to buy a Gibson New Century Flying V and a 50watt Randall amp.
Loving the new gear - but I really NEED a washing Machine!! mad.gif
Fairies Of The Universe - fix my problem please...and also bring me some more new guitars tongue.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

New Gibson > Washing Machine.

It's like hmm...... Dirty Clothes or new guitar, dirty clothes or new guitar?......

cool.gif

+Quote Post
Jeff Curtis
Oct 3 2007, 01:22 PM
Instructor
need more time to play guitar boooooooooo

--------------------
"Perfect" Practice Makes "Perfect"
http://www.myspace.com/eighthnotecurtis

Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Jenkinson
Oct 3 2007, 01:41 PM
my contacts are drying out because its late. mad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
spdalton
Oct 3 2007, 01:52 PM
I haven't had time to play the guitar in the last month because my final year of high school exams are next week sad.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way

http://www.myspace.com/cashnz

+Quote Post
Pavel
Oct 3 2007, 04:53 PM
Instructor
Had to re-install my system and now my FTP server doesn't work again....GRRRR

The day doesn't have enough hours to let me practice all i want to biggrin.gif 24 just isn't enough for everything biggrin.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Oct 3 2007, 07:11 PM
Moderation Policy Director
No time to finish my tube amp.

Buying a house - will have no money for anything when we move in - eek!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Oct 3 2007, 07:57 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
I KNOW that feeling Andrew tongue.gif .

Just don't do what I did and decide to design and build one as well - talk about stress and you still end up with no money.

(Now why can't wives accept that you could rent an apartment and spend the money on some guitars and amps instead unsure.gif wink.gif ).

Cheers,
Tony

ps my complaint - came off my mountain bike 3 days ago. Riding behind my little one and she braked hard without warning. I slammed on and swerved to avoid her but because I was wearing SPDs couldn't stop from coming off. Smashed my left knee hard into the tarmac and the usual road rashes and cuts. Knee still swollen and hurts.

EDIT - spelling - duh

This post has been edited by tonymiro: Oct 3 2007, 07:59 PM

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
rokchik
Oct 3 2007, 08:43 PM
The Dark Canuck
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Oct 3 2007, 03:57 PM) *
(Now why can't wives accept that you could rent an apartment and spend the money on some guitars and amps instead unsure.gif wink.gif ).

Tony....I agree to a point. Spending the money on guitars and amps is great but I'll never rent again if I can avoid it. Morgages are a pain but I don't want to give my money to someone else when I can be basically paying myself in the long run with equity....so when I'm retired and have all the time in the world I'll have money to buy all the guitar toys I want. smile.gif Also my morgage now is lower than the rent I was paying so I DO have more money to spend on guitars.

Oh and sorry to hear about the knee.....road rash is awful and it hurts for days.

rok

PS: my complaint is I am in the process of upgrading my home theater system to HD and no one in town has what I want. Now I have to have it shipped in....because I live in the booneys.....and it's gonna cost me a fortune. Plus they already broke my new TV when trying to ship it the first time....oh wooo is me.

+Quote Post
Spiderusalem
Oct 4 2007, 02:42 AM
All the ladies I've been with in the past month have been insane.
- Japanese girl who threatens that her boyfriend wants to kick my butt........after she and I have been intimate
- Korean girl that says god is the center of her world and I'm a distraction........before she and I got intimate.
she also says that I'm too happy for her, and she needs a tortured soul to be emo with her.
- Irish/German girl that shows up to the movie theater AFTER the movie is done. I know how to pick em.

People always want to hang out or call me crying when I'm trying to practice or study theory.

My lesbian friends are irresistably hot.

Everyone in my neighborhood wants to play hiphop or hiphop rock, or MTV rock.

I fart too much

I still cant play "dont stop me now" by queen because my hand starts cramping up halfway through due to all the chord changes.

I might not have enough dough to see BB King on the 17th

This post has been edited by Spiderusalem: Oct 4 2007, 04:47 AM

--------------------
Equipment: Classical/Jazz hybrid guitar. blunt/black humor.

Success is the best revenge.

+Quote Post
Ayen
Oct 4 2007, 03:11 AM
Spider, you should really edit that first paragraph, incase any little'uns are reading.

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...?showtopic=5086

5. Bad Language - if you need to use bad language to express yourself, then the chances are you could benefit from a course in English. GMC will not allow bad language to be used on the boards. We all swear occasionally, and sometimes we want to make a point on the boards, that is fine if you stick to the following guidelines:
Mild explatives that are allowed include things like damn, crap, ass and their derivatives
Any stronger expletives should not be used. These include words like s*** f*** b****** c*** and their derivatives. Putting the words in your post starred out, whilst it should be discouraged, is on the border of acceptability.

Not that I mind, I personally think it gives your writing more personality, but we don't want to influence younger kids with a habit that isn't exactly constructive.

(Not quite sure the above sentence makes sense, but you get the idea)

And rokchik, how big was the tv? biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Ayen: Oct 4 2007, 03:16 AM

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Spiderusalem
Oct 4 2007, 04:48 AM
QUOTE (Ayen @ Oct 3 2007, 07:11 PM) *
Spider, you should really edit that first paragraph, incase any little'uns are reading.

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...?showtopic=5086
Not that I mind, I personally think it gives your writing more personality, but we don't want to influence younger kids with a habit that isn't exactly constructive.

(Not quite sure the above sentence makes sense, but you get the idea)
And rokchik, how big was the tv? biggrin.gif

Thanks for the heads up. I went and changed my little pottymouth ways. I owe you a beer =P

--------------------
Equipment: Classical/Jazz hybrid guitar. blunt/black humor.

Success is the best revenge.

+Quote Post
VinceG
Oct 4 2007, 05:30 AM
Im getting a pocket pod!

The complaint you might ask?

The next 2 days of waiting to get it is torture! ahhhh

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
Ayen
Oct 4 2007, 05:36 AM
QUOTE (Spiderusalem @ Oct 4 2007, 04:48 AM) *
Thanks for the heads up. I went and changed my little pottymouth ways. I owe you a beer =P

I might just take you up on that tongue.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Oct 4 2007, 06:05 AM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Football complaint coming up:

Liverpool FC just lost 1-0 to Marseille in the European Champions League.

I'm an Everton fan so my complaint is that it wasn't 2-0 (or 3-0 or...) laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif .

Get in there!!!

(Sorry I'm gloating but I have a lot of friends who are red side (Liverpool fans) so I just can't resist it wink.gif laugh.gif )

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Xranthoius
Oct 4 2007, 06:28 AM
i set a hair dryer on my arm and burnt it unsure.gif

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image

+Quote Post
Cherio
Oct 4 2007, 08:40 AM
I was told my new VOX DA20 was going to come 4 days ago... it still hasn't arrived...
DAMN THY COURIER!
And... my t.v broke...

--------------------
CHEERIO'S

+Quote Post
SLASH91
Oct 4 2007, 10:37 AM
Two more days till my new guitar gets here...

Can't stand the wait mad.gif

This post has been edited by SLASH91: Oct 4 2007, 10:37 AM

--------------------

"Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends"-
Rusty Cooley

My gear:

Marshall Valvstate
Digitech Distortion Factory
Jackson RR24 (Randy Rhoads)
Ibanez RG2550e
A ripoff brand acoustic guitar
and a Yamaha Classical guitar :)

+Quote Post
PacmanProduction...
Oct 4 2007, 11:07 AM
mad.gif well, i wont have a room for a week... mad.gif

This post has been edited by PacmanProductions: Oct 4 2007, 11:08 AM

--------------------
You don't play the guitar, You play the music....

My Stuff:
Greg Bennett Avion
Peavey Rage 158
Zoom G1X Multi-effect Foot Pedal

My Wishlist!!!!
Ibanez JEM (any)
Herman Li's Sound Enhancement Pedal
a new acoustic
XBOX 360 Elite BABY!

My Myspace: www.myspace.com/pacman12494

+Quote Post

56 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 15 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 03:33 PM