Jackson KE3 Kelly
RIP Dime
Oct 15 2006, 03:24 AM
GMC:er
Is this guitar worth the money??? I saw it at my local guitar store for 800$. I've never used a Jackson so I don't know.

http://www.jacksonguitars.com/products/sea...rtno=2912000522

Manged to find some pictures of one. (the one at the store had different pickups, they looked like duncan designed Invaders)

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
IPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Liam
Oct 15 2006, 09:14 AM
Is this guitar worth the money??? I saw it at my local guitar store for 800$.

this is second-hand ?I guess
And the guitar has no real duncans?

wel I dont know if its a good price .

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
ezravdb
Oct 15 2006, 11:40 AM
the bridge is beautiful. dunno bout the price, search at stores

--------------------
The coolest new community: Lockerz Wanna join Lockerz?
Send me a PM with your mailadress.

+Quote Post
Rob_g
Oct 16 2006, 03:26 AM
If you want to you can check out the jackson dinky DK2M

http://www.jacksonguitars.com/products/sea...rtno=2911005576

I think its about the same price. But its got actual seymour duncans. And its got a killer colour. I just picked one up a few days ago and its pretty good.

+Quote Post
RIP Dime
Oct 17 2006, 03:21 AM
I think they had that Dinky, but I have 2 round guitars already and I wanted a pointy one for variety and cool looks :wink: .
I wanted that guitar because it looks killer, it's made in Japan, and Jackson has a good reputation.

But does anyone know how good Jackson's quality is?
Because I could buy a good Fender for that price, or I could buy a good Dean(and I own a Dean and the quality is very high).
I'm not big on gear, but what I do need is a good guitar, and a good amp. :wink:

My local store is Hot Licks http://www.hotlicksguitars.com/ , and they have a good selection of Jackson and Fender guitars, but that's about it. There is another store that has some good Ibanez(eses?), and BC Rich guitars. But that's about it, not much here guitar-wise, and shipping to here is expensive and risky, and I don't really like buying guitars online.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 05:04 AM