My New Hagstrom Swede
Scoob
Dec 30 2007, 04:29 AM
GMC:er
I have been looking at these guitars at a local shop for a while.

They had one this color a while back and it was sold.

I noticed this one last week and finally managed to sweet talk the wife to a mild anger towards me buying another guitar.

I would not say it is a LP copy but rather another version of a style. It has a tone toggle that has capacitors which changes the tone quite a bit. They have made some improvements to the pots. They have more control rather than the old ones they used to install that were at full by #3.

Came with a great case as well. Lots of sustain , fast neck and a nice crunch.

Anyone who may have had one of these, let me know if there is anything I should know. I was thinking of changing the nut to a bone or ivory??.

Thanks

Scoob

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

--------------------
GEAR
guitars: Yamaha SE 350, Yamaha FG-360, Jay Turser JT134 Natural Quilt Top, Dean Vendetta, Squire Telecaster (Project to modify to better guitar. New Pickups and electrical parts done).
amp: Peavey Rage 108
amp Marshall ATV20X - Just bought Mar. 2007
effects: KORG AX3G (Multi), EBOW, Danelectro Free Speech Talkbox. Old Flanger and Chorus
Interface: IK Multimedia STEALTH PLUG
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Dec 30 2007, 11:57 AM
Instructor
Nice vintage guitar man, congratulations smile.gif

Change the nut if you really need to... wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:56 AM