> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Industrial Metal Collab
Sensible Jones
Jul 1 2013, 04:12 PM
GMC:er
Great job guys!!!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

I'd be up for an Acoustic one Cosmin, I could still record acoustically even if I haven't quite finished fixing the PC!!
biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 2 2013, 07:46 AM
Instructor
Guitarrero - man, who is this Swift guy? I heard the name several times but, I never had the curiosity to hear what he sings.

Ville - life related stuff usually affects our artistic endeavors, hope that whatever it may be, it'll pass smile.gif

Bleez - dude, yours was great, simply because it matched the context beautifully

Neil - alright man, will think about other ideas as well, because I don't know how many of you guys have acoustics and we will see on Friday wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jul 2 2013, 09:18 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 2 2013, 08:46 AM) *
Guitarrero - man, who is this Swift guy? I heard the name several times but, I never had the curiosity to hear what he sings.

This is the Swift guy...and yes, I covered this song as well, but didn't upload the video yet.

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
mad
Jul 2 2013, 07:37 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Wow! Thanks biggrin.gif

Regarding the timing - you're right, there are some spots, but I somehow got the feeling that my part starts kinda offbeat in your mix (compared to my original recording) - but maybe it's just me and my tired ears biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 1 2013, 10:21 AM) *
- Mad - you get two spotlights, because of the great idea of coming up with an intro part - nice rhythmic arrangement man! I noticed that the desert heat got you too and you flavored everything in that direction so I used a bit of the lead section as well - watch out for the timing mate, there were some spots in which you were slightly off beat wink.gif

Alright gentlemen! I am thinking of starting an Acoustic Collab this Friday! What do you guys think - would you like that??

Cosmin

I'd be in for that, too!

+Quote Post
DeGroot
Jul 2 2013, 11:36 PM
Experienced Guitar Hero
It is rare to hear such excellent solos in industrial music... smile.gif very cool sounding collab.

I would be interested in a acoustic collab too.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 3 2013, 07:50 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (mad @ Jul 2 2013, 06:37 PM) *
Wow! Thanks biggrin.gif

Regarding the timing - you're right, there are some spots, but I somehow got the feeling that my part starts kinda offbeat in your mix (compared to my original recording) - but maybe it's just me and my tired ears biggrin.gif

I'd be in for that, too!

Hey mad - I tried to pull it left or right but it somehow did not want to settle down, so I tried to make the best of that entrance - now that I listened to it again, with fresh ears, it seems a bit off indeed.. sad.gif

QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Jul 2 2013, 08:18 AM) *
This is the Swift guy...and yes, I covered this song as well, but didn't upload the video yet.

Oh. it's a good looking chick biggrin.gif Well, everyone would be in a collab with her, so let's invite her, shall we?

QUOTE (DeGroot @ Jul 2 2013, 10:36 PM) *
It is rare to hear such excellent solos in industrial music... smile.gif very cool sounding collab.

I would be interested in a acoustic collab too.

Thanks DG, well then, an acoustic collab it'll be smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jul 3 2013, 08:33 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 3 2013, 08:50 AM) *
Oh. it's a good looking chick biggrin.gif Well, everyone would be in a collab with her, so let's invite her, shall we?

Now you know why I like her biggrin.gif
And of course I'm in for the Taylor Swift collab!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 5 2013, 09:11 AM
Instructor
Uh oh, I will have to think about the name, don't want Slav to attack us with his true metal axe biggrin.gif tongue.gif

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:58 AM