Printable Version of Topic

Click here to view this topic in its original format

GMC Forum _ CHILL OUT _ high pitch

Posted by: beebo Jan 21 2007, 08:10 AM

What is the thing called where you lightly tap the string and you get a high pitch tone out of it. (how do you do it also) I've seen people do it their hands always get in the way dry.gif

Posted by: Kristofer Dahl Jan 22 2007, 04:13 PM

That's an harmonic - as done in the end of the Kirk Hammett lesson!

Powered by Invision Power Board (
© Invision Power Services (