3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Instructor Collab: Red Shot, Let's combine our chops!
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 18 2010, 11:56 AM
GMC Founder
I'm scared now - with this many cool takes pressure is on my to make something really cool (and that's a good thing!).

Laszlo very tasty stuff - I especially liked the neoclassical part and the phrasing in the beginning.

Zsolt - extremely aggressive stuff. Definitely worthy the title of the collab =)

Listening more to both takes right now.

Edit - Laszlo all your files contain the backing track as well. Could you send me a file with only your guitar sound?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Laszlo Boross
Jun 18 2010, 04:58 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jun 18 2010, 12:56 PM) *
I'm scared now - with this many cool takes pressure is on my to make something really cool (and that's a good thing!).

Laszlo very tasty stuff - I especially liked the neoclassical part and the phrasing in the beginning.

Zsolt - extremely aggressive stuff. Definitely worthy the title of the collab =)

Listening more to both takes right now.

Edit - Laszlo all your files contain the backing track as well. Could you send me a file with only your guitar sound?

Of course Kris, here you are!
Attached File  solotrack.wav ( 10.98MB ) Number of downloads: 246

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my lessons

+Quote Post
Marcus Siepen
Jun 18 2010, 05:16 PM
Instructor (Blind Guardian)
Here is my last minute contribution, even though, after listening to all your killer takes, I wish I had more time to come up with something more elaborated...But well, at least I found the time to record something ;-)

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Marcus_Red_Shot_Lead___Backing.mp3 ( 2MB ) Number of downloads: 299
Attached File  Marcus_Red_Shot_Lead_Only.mp3 ( 666.15K ) Number of downloads: 213

--------------------
Guitars: various Gibson Les Pauls / Gibson J 45
Amps: Mesa Boogie Tripple Rectifier / Triaxis / 2:90 Poweramp / Rectocabs
Effects: Rocktron Intellifex / Rocktron Xpression
Homepage: www.marcussiepen.com www.blind-guardian.com
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 18 2010, 06:42 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Marcus Siepen @ Jun 18 2010, 06:16 PM) *
Here is my last minute contribution, even though, after listening to all your killer takes, I wish I had more time to come up with something more elaborated...But well, at least I found the time to record something ;-)

Loved it - it very melodic and elaborated (to my ears). I should definitely be able to fit this in. The building harmonies in the beginning were especially cool. Thanks a lot for taking the time Marcus!

QUOTE (Laszlo Boross @ Jun 18 2010, 05:58 PM) *
Of course Kris, here you are!
Attached File  solotrack.wav ( 10.98MB ) Number of downloads: 246

Perfect - thanks Laszlo!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Marcus Siepen
Jun 18 2010, 08:53 PM
Instructor (Blind Guardian)
It was a lot of fun as always smile.gif My problem is the lack of time in the moment, but at least today I had about 30-45 minutes so I definitely wanted to give it a chance and jammed a bit. This will be an awesome collab, there are a whole bunch of killer takes, some are very intimidating wink.gif

--------------------
Guitars: various Gibson Les Pauls / Gibson J 45
Amps: Mesa Boogie Tripple Rectifier / Triaxis / 2:90 Poweramp / Rectocabs
Effects: Rocktron Intellifex / Rocktron Xpression
Homepage: www.marcussiepen.com www.blind-guardian.com
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Jun 18 2010, 09:31 PM
Instructor
here is my guitar without the backing track smile.gifAttached File  redshotguitaronly.wav ( 32.95MB ) Number of downloads: 239

--------------------

Check my Instructor Profile Rockers!
Got a Blog too!, www.adriantracks.com

Follow me on facebook and youtube!
-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 19 2010, 09:32 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Adrian Figallo @ Jun 18 2010, 10:31 PM) *
here is my guitar without the backing track smile.gifAttached File  redshotguitaronly.wav ( 32.95MB ) Number of downloads: 239

Hehe awesome wahwah section added - loved it Adrian! =D

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 21 2010, 11:17 AM
GMC Founder
Currently mixing this on for all I am worth - right now it looks like we have something extremely cool going on! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Zsolt Galambos
Jun 21 2010, 11:50 AM
GMC Coordinator & Instructor
Can't wait to hear it smile.gif

When can we expect the final mix? When should we record the vids?

QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jun 21 2010, 12:17 PM) *
Currently mixing this on for all I am worth - right now it looks like we have something extremely cool going on! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor Profile

Check out my Personal Board

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 21 2010, 11:54 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Zsolt Galambos @ Jun 21 2010, 12:50 PM) *
Can't wait to hear it smile.gif

When can we expect the final mix? When should we record the vids?

Currently things are going well - so I hope to get a mix up soon. I will return with info about the videos (man with video this is going to be sooo cool! =D )

--------------------

+Quote Post
Zsolt Galambos
Jun 21 2010, 12:05 PM
GMC Coordinator & Instructor
Thanks, Kris! smile.gif

QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jun 21 2010, 12:54 PM) *
Currently things are going well - so I hope to get a mix up soon. I will return with info about the videos (man with video this is going to be sooo cool! =D )

--------------------
Check out my Instructor Profile

Check out my Personal Board

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 21 2010, 08:55 PM
GMC Founder
Since this is going well I have a suggestion for the next step - I am thinking about adding lots of takes on the chorus do build up a fat choir. Also I think this will be cool for the video - as we will have lots in-video shots of all the participants at the same time.

So I want to encourage you to

* record a dub of my lead in the choruses, or
* come up with something else which works with my lead, or
* do both

I will then do my best to include the takes to create something big and cool. I hope to be able to collect these takes from you during the next days so we can proceed to the video soon!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jul 13 2010, 03:49 PM
GMC Founder
Aaand here is the result!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Jul 13 2010, 04:05 PM
Instructor
looks amazing man!!

--------------------

Check my Instructor Profile Rockers!
Got a Blog too!, www.adriantracks.com

Follow me on facebook and youtube!
-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 13 2010, 08:40 PM
GMC:er
The Video idea was great! Love how it all comes together and you can see it being played. I"m going to try to add video the collabs I"m working on now. Very cool stuff.
Todd

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jul 14 2010, 09:00 PM
Instructor
Now that is one epic video! biggrin.gif Brilliant! biggrin.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:39 PM