Black Friday
Mertay
Nov 19 2018, 02:37 PM
GMC:er
Just a reminder if anyone needs anything this week might be a good time.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
bbbbb
Replies (1 - 11)
Caelumamittendum
Nov 19 2018, 02:47 PM
Learning Rock Star
Do they have money for sale too? biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For some prog metal made by yours truly, check out:

https://soundcloud.com/benjamin-storm-linnebjerg/storm-linnebjerg-a-celestial-voyage-full-demo

And subscribe to my Youtube Channel and Instagram here! and here!
...and my Twitch:HERE!

+Quote Post
Mertay
Nov 19 2018, 05:39 PM
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Nov 19 2018, 01:47 PM) *
Do they have money for sale too? biggrin.gif

I wish biggrin.gif

Its a very new thing here in Turkey, very few things got a decent discount but not music related. Some stores did make some discounts but nothing out of the ordinary.

Is it similar in other countries too? Buying software online seems to be the only advantage I can take.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 20 2018, 04:41 AM
We have BLACK FRIDAY sales here in the states which is the first time in the year that retailers go from being "in the red" (losing money) to being "In the Black" (making a profit) as many retail stores make most of their money during the Holiday season. Amazon.com has a BLACK WEEKEND thing where they have black friday deals for several days in a row. It's a great time to find some awesome deals.
For example, you can get HD Fire 7 (basically an android color touch screen tablet with HD screen) for $49. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GEW27DA/ref=fs_ods_tab_an

I bought mine during the last black friday. It's a very handy bit of kit. I use it to watch movies, tv shows, etc. It's a full android tablet so it will run any android app. It's not really mean for music production though, like an ipad, but for netflix/hulu/hbo go/tv/movies/youtube/web browsing, etc. it's great cheap.
Attached Image

Todd
QUOTE (Mertay @ Nov 19 2018, 12:39 PM) *
I wish biggrin.gif

Its a very new thing here in Turkey, very few things got a decent discount but not music related. Some stores did make some discounts but nothing out of the ordinary.

Is it similar in other countries too? Buying software online seems to be the only advantage I can take.

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Nov 20 2018, 04:42 AM

+Quote Post
Adam
Nov 27 2018, 03:51 PM
Learning Roadie
There's a local store that tries to sell latest Marshall DSL series for 150% of the market price for about a year. They lowered the price to about 130% for the Black Friday. Then 125% for the Black Weekend. Then 120% for a Cyber Monday, that apparently follows it. They didn't even sell one unit smile.gif

This post has been edited by Adam M: Nov 27 2018, 03:52 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
klasaine
Nov 27 2018, 05:12 PM
I bought two water filters for my refrigerator and a snare drum head. Very exciting!

Attached Image

Attached Image

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Nov 28 2018, 05:11 PM
GMC Founder
Ken does the drum head attach to the filters? How does it sound?

--------------------

+Quote Post
klasaine
Nov 28 2018, 05:19 PM
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Nov 28 2018, 09:11 AM) *
Ken does the drum head attach to the filters? How does it sound?

The filters by themselves sound great as they are true (charcoal) bypass.
Using the black snare drum head gives me more sounds so I am willing to sacrifice of bit of audio quality.

This post has been edited by klasaine: Nov 28 2018, 05:19 PM

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Nov 28 2018, 05:46 PM
GMC Founder
I can imagine it sounds good anyway when you have acoustics from whole fridge to amplify the hits.

--------------------

+Quote Post
klasaine
Nov 28 2018, 08:28 PM
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Nov 28 2018, 09:46 AM) *
I can imagine it sounds good anyway when you have acoustics from whole fridge to amplify the hits.

Yes, and the double door models are best as you can tailor that acoustic space by opening only one door. Similar to speaker cabs that have ports or a combo of open/closed backs wink.gif

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Nov 29 2018, 09:57 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (klasaine @ Nov 28 2018, 08:28 PM) *
Yes, and the double door models are best as you can tailor that acoustic space by opening only one door. Similar to speaker cabs that have ports or a combo of open/closed backs wink.gif

Yeah, but that setup will never give you 'warm' tones - even if you keep both doors open for a long time.

--------------------

+Quote Post
klasaine
Nov 29 2018, 02:53 PM
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Nov 29 2018, 01:57 AM) *
Yeah, but that setup will never give you 'warm' tones - even if you keep both doors open for a long time.

Very true.
I will have to plug into the oven for that.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th April 2020 - 04:02 AM