Paul Gilbert's 'great Guitar Escape'
Socky42
Apr 3 2013, 01:25 AM
GMC:er
Players of all ages, levels, and styles are welcome at the Great Guitar Escape. Whether you’ve been ripping up the fretboard for years, or you just know a couple of chords, there are plenty of new musical ideas waiting for you here.

From rock to blues to metal to jazz and more, Paul’s handpicked team of guitarists will give you insight into the techniques, styles, and life of the modern, working musician. The artistic and the practical will come together before your eyes and ears.

This is the second year of The Great Guitar Escape, and Paul plans to make it even better than before. "I listened to the feedback from the students from last year, and this year I plan to focus the camp even more on guitar and the individual player. There will be amazing seminars from every instructor, but I want to hear the students too. Our guitars need to have some conversations with each other!"

Every evening you will witness all the instructors come together for intimate, once-in-a-lifetime jam sessions. Gear will be available for students to jam late into the night as well. Just bring your guitar, get ready learn, jam, make friends, and rock!

http://www.greatguitarescape.com/

Wasn't even aware this was a thing laugh.gif

Any American GMCers been or thought about going?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
PosterBoy
Apr 3 2013, 10:24 AM
Learning Roadie
Dweezil Zappa has something similar too.

But imagine a week with Paul Gilbert and Andy Timmons ohmy.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 3 2013, 02:57 PM
Instructor
Sound like a lot of fun. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 11:21 AM