Ngd - Washburn Nuno Bettencourt N4 Esa
SixStringSamurai
Apr 13 2014, 10:37 PM
GMC:er
I got a new guitar thanks to Boogie Street Guitars! Lots of pics and details here: http://sixstringsamurai.co.nz/2014/04/13/n...street-guitars/

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
http://www.six-string-samurai.com - Gear reviews for the terminally GAS-afflicted.

Thank you to John at GMC for inviting me to hang out and talk gear with you guys!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mertay
Apr 13 2014, 11:10 PM
Look amazing!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Apr 14 2014, 01:09 AM
Learning Rock Star
What a fantastic looking guitar! I'm so envious!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Spock
Apr 14 2014, 01:11 AM
BEAUTIFUL!!! Has an oak look. Love the pickup switch - weird positioning though I understand it's a signature model. I can see Nuno slapping his hand down on that. Might even be more ergonomic.

+Quote Post
SixStringSamurai
Apr 14 2014, 04:09 AM
Haha yeah, looks a bit like it was hewn from a tree and shaped into a guitar. Very au natural, which I dig.

--------------------
http://www.six-string-samurai.com - Gear reviews for the terminally GAS-afflicted.

Thank you to John at GMC for inviting me to hang out and talk gear with you guys!

+Quote Post
Hajduk
Apr 14 2014, 04:36 AM
Learning Rock Star
There is one for sale in Vancouver here was thinking of buying, $700 cdn dollars for the N4 used. Going to wait for your review smile.gif

--------------------
Tomislav

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Apr 14 2014, 08:43 AM
Instructor
I was always a huge fan of Nuno smile.gif Somehow I never had a dream of having his signature guitar smile.gif Have to admit the grain of would looks beautiful and I like that kind of raw instruments smile.gif Congrats on Your new one. So...which number in Your collection this one has ?smile.gif

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Apr 14 2014, 09:39 AM
Learning Roadie
I've always wanted one, love the selector switch position and reverse headstock.

Congrats

Now let's have a demo video from you!!

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Mertay
Apr 14 2014, 11:32 AM
When I was a student the affordable models were very popular, I guess now there is so much competition I don't see them much.

Was indeed a good beginner guitar as it was light, easy to play (specially for children or not very tall people), looked and felt good and could suit many style's. I remember the neck was a bit thick for an Ibanez guy but not brutally thick.

I never played a high-end model though, probably has a unique feeling to it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Apr 14 2014, 01:25 PM
Congrats Mate!!!
That body is just ridiculously good looking!!!
biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Huargo
Apr 14 2014, 02:20 PM
Tone Seeker
Congrats!:)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 14 2014, 02:25 PM
Instructor
Awesome guitar! I tried one that Lucio Antolini, an old instructor here used in some lessons and it was a killer guitar.
Congratulations!!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
SixStringSamurai
Apr 14 2014, 10:50 PM
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Apr 14 2014, 07:43 AM) *
I was always a huge fan of Nuno smile.gif Somehow I never had a dream of having his signature guitar smile.gif Have to admit the grain of would looks beautiful and I like that kind of raw instruments smile.gif Congrats on Your new one. So...which number in Your collection this one has ?smile.gif

I'm only a recent convert to Nuno's amazing playing smile.gif

Hmmmm, I think it's a very close second to my Peavey Wolfgang Standard, probably my favourite neck profile of all time on that one.

--------------------

+Quote Post
SixStringSamurai
Apr 26 2014, 06:11 AM
As promised, here's me fumbling through a Nuno solo biggrin.gif

And I've updated the original blog post with my review, please check it out here: http://sixstringsamurai.co.nz/2014/04/13/n...street-guitars/

--------------------

+Quote Post
bleez
Apr 26 2014, 11:31 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (SixStringSamurai @ Apr 26 2014, 06:11 AM) *
As promised, here's me fumbling through a Nuno solo biggrin.gif

And I've updated the original blog post with my review, please check it out here: http://sixstringsamurai.co.nz/2014/04/13/n...street-guitars/

sounds great smile.gif thats some fine playing indeed.

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Spock
Apr 26 2014, 07:25 PM
Indeed - great soloing! Love that tone too.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 26 2014, 10:14 PM
NICE!!!!!!

QUOTE (SixStringSamurai @ Apr 13 2014, 05:37 PM) *
I got a new guitar thanks to Boogie Street Guitars! Lots of pics and details here: http://sixstringsamurai.co.nz/2014/04/13/n...street-guitars/

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 09:42 PM