Whats Up Fellow Shredders
Vinman56
Jan 13 2015, 11:13 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hey everyone my name is Vinny and I have been playing on and off for about nine years. I picked it up when i was about fifteen and when i started, I played basically every day for hours at a time. I was in high school, what else did i have to do...homework? biggrin.gif The only problem is i have never taken a lesson and everything i play is basically learned by ear. I don't have a real good understanding of what I play which bothers me and since my playing time has dropped off dramatically in the past few years, I have sort of hit a plateau in my progression. I want to seriously get back into it and I look forward to getting to know some people who share my love for music. I hope that by joining this group I can develop that understanding that i was never able to grasp on my own. Hopefully with some of your help I can take my playing to the next level.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 08:15 AM