New to forums
Arto
Oct 25 2006, 10:44 AM
GMC:er
Hello Kris I found something of yours on UltimateGuitar a few months ago, and bought one of your video lesson tapes, a little later because of how much better I felt I had gotten due to your video. Now I registered for this because I really like your teaching style. I have been trying to learn guitar for about 9 years, but never really was dedicated to it, something about being a teenager made me not want to practice(Dumb dumb dumb, smack myself on the head!!). Anyways I am at UC Santa Barbara in california and am the guitar/singer in a band(we have a set but school is stoping our practice and perfection of sed set). I am a guitarist who never really used a metranome very much so my speed has suffered, but I have been improving lately mostly due to freelicks.net and your lessons on UG, I thank you for this greatly and am planning on enjoying the rest of your teachings.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 25 2006, 11:46 AM
GMC Founder
Welcome Arto!

I am confident you will continue learning here - just don't smack yourself to hard... okay? wink.gif

--Kris

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
PickNGrin
Oct 26 2006, 03:08 PM
GMC:er
Welcome! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 02:59 AM