Led Work Light, as oposed to halogen work light
Ivan Milenkovic
Nov 21 2011, 02:35 PM
Instructor
These types of lights are becoming more and more popular, having lower power consumption, radiating no heat, and having very long life span.

Did anyone try them for recording purposes?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Nov 21 2011, 03:20 PM
Instructor
I think about it lately, on Ebay you can find it for about 37 dollars (CN 126 LED Video Light), but look at the price in our stores >>>
http://www.foto-global.com/-CN-126-LED-Vid...sveta_2863.html

I meeeean... mad.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Nov 21 2011, 03:26 PM
Instructor
they look very pro, and the characteristics make them quite desirable

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
JamesT
Nov 21 2011, 04:59 PM
Accomplished Tone Master
Looks really interesting. I have a halogen lamp very similar to that but it runs too hot to seem safe for use in my room. If I can find one locally, I'll definately check them out.

--------------------

Check out my YouTube Channel

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 21 2011, 05:51 PM
Instructor
No, I have never seen one of these lights...

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Nov 21 2011, 07:53 PM
Instructor
They seem very good. At the moment I use 3x500W halogen lamps (+ ceiling fluorescent & one smaller lamp for fill), and they all produce lots of heat (fortunately it's winter now cool.gif )

It would be great to have more of these LED lamps, but not sure how big are the costs. It seems they are very popular in Asia, as they are pretty advanced on energy saving strategies.

Anyway, it's a good light to check. Sinisa, that LED light is good, but I think it's too small for creating good results. For making video, at least 1KW of regular incadescent light is needed. Not sure how much lumens it emmits, but judging by the size, we would need at least 10 of those for creating somewhat decent video, which brings us to 750e huh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Nov 21 2011, 08:01 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Nov 21 2011, 07:53 PM) *
Anyway, it's a good light to check. Sinisa, that LED light is good, but I think it's too small for creating good results. For making video, at least 1KW of regular incadescent light is needed. Not sure how much lumens it emmits, but judging by the size, we would need at least 10 of those for creating somewhat decent video, which brings us to 750e huh.gif

I rather to buy another 550D camera biggrin.gif !!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Nov 24 2011, 09:05 PM
Instructor
Yes, another cam or another lens would be better solution then these LEDs

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:19 PM