Old Lessons Don`t Work
boy_sets_fire7
Apr 23 2007, 01:00 AM
GMC:er
hey guys,
i have a huge problem with the old guitar lessons.. ( country solo, kirk hammet..). everytime i want to watch the slow videos my browser "IE or Mozilla Firefox" crashs down and i don`t know why. the new lessons are awesom but i`m a big fan of chicken picking so i like to see the country vids. hope someone can help me sad.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gaelan
Apr 25 2007, 03:36 AM
GMC:er
Can you give me a link to a specific lesson? I'llt ake a look and see if I can offer any suggestions.

It could be one of a dozen things... I won't know until I can see the page or pages that are giving you grief.

Looking forward to helping if I can.

All the best

G.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
wanna save more money for gear?
Check out the site your cell phone company doesn't want you to see!
http://www.gaelansplace.info

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Apr 26 2007, 09:49 AM
GMC Founder
Some of the older 101 videos are large - and therefore heavy on older computers... Have you tried viewing them on a newer system?

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 12:46 AM