Eric Sardinas-slide Blues God!
sted
Feb 14 2009, 06:01 PM
Learning Rock Star
Seeing as how this whole thread seems to be about metal i thought I would recommend a different style of player. I have seen this guy twice now and both times he just blew me away, the first was at a guitar festival which they have in my home town where they invite guitarists from all over the world to come and perform at different venues in the town, mostly people like Martin Taylor and Gordon Giltrap, this guy just came on with a drummer and double bass player and just blew the place to pieces! Because it was attended by guitar purists it had like tables set out for people to sit and watch, well he just jumped off the stage and onto the tables firing mind warping slide licks off his guitar, class! The second time was when he was supporting Steve Vai (I think hes on Vai's label?) and after this guys performance Steve seemed quite sedate, they did a double act at the end and it was just amazing.

Anyway if you ever get a chance, go see him because you wont regret it!. tongue.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- sted   Eric Sardinas-slide Blues God!   Feb 14 2009, 06:01 PM
- - Sensible Jones   Eric is one of my favourite Slide players!...   Feb 14 2009, 06:34 PM
- - Emir Hot   I have seen him twice as well with Steve Vai. Craz...   Feb 14 2009, 07:18 PM
- - Trond Vold   Sardinas is a slide-monster!   Feb 14 2009, 07:33 PM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:39 AM