3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
How Did You Find Guitarmasterclass?
Hajduk
Dec 2 2013, 01:03 AM
Learning Rock Star
I saw Kris Youtube channel, It was the 5 string sweeping lesson and I was sold smile.gif I actually saw Jamplay first and tried it out and did not like it then found Guitarmasterclass and the people were nicer and way more liked the format.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Tomislav
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Vulpine
Dec 2 2013, 02:32 AM
GMC:er
around may 2012 I somehow stumbled on this video n was like *a Buckethead lesson* O_O!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71_SP2mxIl8

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Vulpine: Dec 2 2013, 02:42 AM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 2 2013, 03:52 AM
Instructor
It's so nice to read each of this posts. It's awesome to see how each of you found the site in different ways but everybody agrees about how beautiful, supportive and friendly this community is. This is the first things that impacted me the first day I was introduced at the site. I remember that the same day I was already jamming with some guys from different parts of the world via msn (old days without Vchats) and I was amazed. The site and the community keeps on growing and the spirit keeps on the same.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
metalheadlady
Dec 2 2013, 04:29 AM
Well I first heard of Blind Guardian somewhere around 2 years ago, and was looking up random stuff about them when I came across Marcus's blog and read the whole thing in one night, where he mentioned being an instructor here. It took long enough, but here I am. smile.gif I've only been here a day, but I am quite enjoying this place already.

+Quote Post
Taka Perry
Dec 2 2013, 06:23 AM
Learning Rock Star
I didn't actually find GMC, but Bogdan found me on TheGearPage, and that led me to this wonderful website/community biggrin.gif I'm very glad that I ended up here, I've learned many things, and hope to learn more smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 2 2013, 11:53 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (metalheadlady @ Dec 2 2013, 12:29 AM) *
Well I first heard of Blind Guardian somewhere around 2 years ago, and was looking up random stuff about them when I came across Marcus's blog and read the whole thing in one night, where he mentioned being an instructor here. It took long enough, but here I am. smile.gif I've only been here a day, but I am quite enjoying this place already.

Marcus is a very nice guy! I hope that he visits us again soon. He should check the 40 power metal bands in one song video! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
metalheadlady
Dec 3 2013, 03:28 AM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Dec 2 2013, 10:53 PM) *
Marcus is a very nice guy! I hope that he visits us again soon. He should check the 40 power metal bands in one song video! smile.gif

I agree. That was actually my first thought upon watching it, wondering if he had seen it. I've been trying to find any of the 40 sections there easy enough for me to play on that ( I love the whole thing by the way) and the only part I can come even close to playing is the middle part of the Stratovarious one. It's not even a full part! But hopefully I'll get there eventually.

+Quote Post
Headbanger
Dec 3 2013, 10:49 AM
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Nov 30 2013, 08:15 PM) *
You must mean this guy. biggrin.gif This is how I found GMC too I think.

Hahaha...If I'd have seen this back then...I'd probably have been here at the start. Nice Videos...hilarious Kristopher Dahl Thanks for the laugh today. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Dec 3 2013, 02:37 PM
Instructor
Kris videos are the ones You could watch all over gain and show to Your friends - even those who don't play guitar at all tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Dec 3 2013, 04:42 PM
I did a search for some Modal lessons and GMC came up in one of the top search results with a link to David Wallimans lessons.
I didn't join straight away but after hanging around in the Forums reading for a while I was hooked. I then joined and very quickly got into sharing as much of my knowledge as was requested.
As has been said...The rest is History!!
biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 3 2013, 09:09 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (metalheadlady @ Dec 2 2013, 11:28 PM) *
I agree. That was actually my first thought upon watching it, wondering if he had seen it. I've been trying to find any of the 40 sections there easy enough for me to play on that ( I love the whole thing by the way) and the only part I can come even close to playing is the middle part of the Stratovarious one. It's not even a full part! But hopefully I'll get there eventually.

Hey mate! Casually I sent you a PM because of a post that you did at Cosmin's thread. Check your messages! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Dec 8 2013, 02:12 PM
I got a youtube advertisement saying, If you joined 2 years ago this could have been you, or something in that sense.
And I love how mr dahl handled trolls.

Troll : Man this video sucks
Mr Dahl : Make sure to watch all of them to make sure they all suck !

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 9 2013, 12:28 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (snackajacks @ Dec 8 2013, 10:12 AM) *
I got a youtube advertisement saying, If you joined 2 years ago this could have been you, or something in that sense.
And I love how mr dahl handled trolls.

Troll : Man this video sucks
Mr Dahl : Make sure to watch all of them to make sure they all suck !

hahaha laugh.gif where is that dialog?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Ladyshredder
Dec 9 2013, 11:30 AM
Found it a few years ago through YouTube I think! I was registered with the same username but stopped because I couldn't afford paying at the time rolleyes.gif I'm glad to be back though. I remember pretty much all the exercises I practiced on this website and they did help a lot through the years!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 9 2013, 07:43 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ladyshredder @ Dec 9 2013, 07:30 AM) *
Found it a few years ago through YouTube I think! I was registered with the same username but stopped because I couldn't afford paying at the time rolleyes.gif I'm glad to be back though. I remember pretty much all the exercises I practiced on this website and they did help a lot through the years!

Hey ladyshredder! Nice to see you here again! Welcome back!! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
rokchik
Dec 10 2013, 12:53 AM
The Dark Canuck
It was just after I started teaching myself how to play guitar. I was bored at work one day and started looking for guitar lessons online and stumbled across GMC. I looked around a bit and when I got home that night I signed up right away smile.gif

I may not get here as much as I once did but I always come back. This place is great!! I have made many friends and learned so much.

rok

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Dec 10 2013, 01:07 AM
QUOTE (rokchik @ Dec 9 2013, 11:53 PM) *
It was just after I started teaching myself how to play guitar. I was bored at work one day and started looking for guitar lessons online and stumbled across GMC. I looked around a bit and when I got home that night I signed up right away smile.gif

I may not get here as much as I once did but I always come back. This place is great!! I have made many friends and learned so much.

rok

It's nice to see you back from time to time too Rok!!
biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Sensible Jones: Dec 10 2013, 01:07 AM

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 10 2013, 05:56 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (rokchik @ Dec 9 2013, 08:53 PM) *

rok

Cool! Based on your join date, you joined here just some days after me. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Ladyshredder
Dec 10 2013, 10:54 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Dec 9 2013, 07:43 PM) *
Hey ladyshredder! Nice to see you here again! Welcome back!! smile.gif

Thank you! biggrin.gif Glad to be back!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 11 2013, 06:34 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ladyshredder @ Dec 10 2013, 06:54 PM) *
Thank you! biggrin.gif Glad to be back!

What are the biggest changes that you find in the site nowadays compared to the last time you've been here?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 04:29 PM